Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

Default Re: Black Students More Likely To Be Suspended, Even In Preschool

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Maybe he lived in Europe
    Yeah maybe in a student exchange program right

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    Yeah maybe in a student exchange program right
    Just speculating but when I was visiting England and France, I saw a good number of Black people there. Not impossible

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

My parents came to the United States to better their lives. And they did. And they didn't wait for government assistance. They also didn't cry foul if they didn't get their way. They worked hard and earned the houses they bought and the lives they created for us all. Considering all this I had a public school education, went to college, and have my life paved for me thanks to my parents and their hard work. And I will continue this legacy for my children.
    I don't particularly think that you have any idea about Europe. You have yet to answer my question about Eastern Europe in the other thread you willfully avoid. I am American born and proud of being raised in America.
    ok lets begin: there are some people out there who have general interest in things happening outside their country, and try to keep themselves informed by subscribing to several magazines from 4 different countries or daily scanning newspapers in 3 different languages. maybe these people have lived and worked in different countries over the years and have friends from all over the world who share their stories with them. Maybe one of those people has just written in the other thread that he had Bulgarian girlfriend. Btw this same person dated girls from Lithuania, Poland (2), and the Czech Republic (right place at the right time).

Such people would say: it is never, under any circumstances, a good, acceptable or tolerable idea, when someone feels the urge to judge communities, ethnicities or any group.

Especially if the person who is doing this named himself MightyWhitey or has [COLOR="Red"]arian[/COLOR]a [COLOR="Red"]army[/COLOR] in his profile name

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    ok lets begin: there are some people out there who have general interest in things happening outside their country, and try to keep themselves informed by subscribing to several magazines from 4 different countries or daily scanning newspapers in 3 different languages. maybe these people have lived and worked in different countries over the years and have friends from all over the world who share their stories with them. Maybe one of those people has just written in the other thread that he had Bulgarian girlfriend. Btw this same person dated girls from Lithuania, Poland (2), and the Czech Republic (right place at the right time).

Such people would say: it is never, under any circumstances, a good, acceptable or tolerable idea, when someone feels the urge to judge communities, ethnicities or any group.

Especially if the person who is doing this named himself MightyWhitey or has [COLOR="Red"]arian[/COLOR]a [COLOR="Red"]army[/COLOR] in his profile name
    Oh boy. So you dated a few polacks and now you know about Eastern Europe lol. Turning the conversation around on my username is pretty piss poor and pathetic. So you know nothing about Eastern Europe. God bless you for your puny ignorance.

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

Oh boy. So you dated a few polacks and now you know about Eastern Europe lol. Turning the conversation around on my username is pretty piss poor and pathetic. So you know nothing about Eastern Europe. God bless you for your puny ignorance.
    thank you my friend in the south. by the way, based on what you write here and what your username and avatar (I know I am unteachable) indicate, your parents didn't do you a favour by immigrating to the US. In the long term you will have less white people down there (the only groups which will notice this or make a fuss about it are persons like you and Republicans, but they are dying species).

I recommend you begin learning Spanish amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    thank you my friend in the south. by the way, based on what you write here and what your username and avatar (I know I am unteachable) indicate, your parents didn't do you a favour by immigrating to the US. In the long term you will have less white people down there (the only groups which will notice this or make a fuss about it are persons like you and Republicans, but they are dying species).

I recommend you begin learning Spanish amigo.
    What does the demographics of America have to do with the topic on hand ? And I don't mind learning another European language. English after all is a European language.

NBA rookie of the year

That depends in the eye of the beholder.
    Well the other conclusion is that black preschoolers are out of control. Which seems unlikely.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Well the other conclusion is that black preschoolers are out of control. Which seems unlikely.
    I think it's very likely that these black preschoolers are obnoxious little shts. All little kids are obnoxious little shts.

Before I post this, *mods this is not racist in anyway whatsoever, it has more to do with my opinion of the educational system which I think kills off creativity and keeps the generally population from the most powerful aspect of their mind: imagination.

With that said, I think it is actually a good thing to rebel in school. Most of us have this creativity inside of us; we all want to be great; at a young age, we had dreams; but as we grow older and go through the educational system, the more we are going to conform and lose our dreams. When we lose our dreams, we start to think an 8-5 job is what defines success; we start to believe it'll take 16 years to get a BS in order to be a success in life. Blacks are then scoffed at when they want to pursue a career in music and sports; philosophers are hated on; and even artists are no longer relevant because we have been taught to believe those fields of endeavor are basically useless and education is the be all end all menas to success.

If you look at the facts, the most successful people in all walks of life are the ones who tapped into this creative side: the ones who took risks and gave a big middle finger to conformity.

So I can understand why some of these kids are rebelling against the system: it is telling them to stop living their dreams and to conform because it is the safest route. That is such a lie. Had these kids spent the same amount of time (16 years) harnessing their creativity, they would of made something out of themselves and be far greater than someone with a bachelors degree.

Ummm you're black so what do you honestly know about Europe
    This is so racist wtf are you doing Jeff?

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    This is so racist wtf are you doing Jeff?
    Oh what a Lil girl you are lol

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Hey man thanks for posting that slanted view. Appreciate your hindsight and appropriate handling of this thread with absolute useless sources like the link you posted

Very good NBA starter

Hey man thanks for posting that slanted view. Appreciate your hindsight and appropriate handling of this thread with absolute useless sources like the link you posted
    Didn't know the American Psychological Association was a useless source. Sorry to burst the bubble on your race baiting thread.