Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Limas Sweed (UT) or Malcolm Kelly (OU)

All I know is the Dallas Cowboys have Clev's #1 pic.
It better be for one of theese guys...

personnaly, I'll take Sweed, even though I'm a big OU fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBK10JNtH6E (Limas Sweed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9W7nTi4JFQ (Malcolm Kelly)

It's gonna be close game this year at Texas OU weekend in Dallas.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Limas Sweed (UT) or Malcolm Kelly (OU)

um no. It will be Darren McFadden. Those guys are not even the best WR in the Big 12. That would go to Adarius Bowman at Okie State
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
um no. It will be Darren McFadden. Those guys are not even the best WR in the Big 12. That would go to Adarius Bowman at Okie State
So you think Cleveland will have the worst record in the NFL next year?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
So you think Cleveland will have the worst record in the NFL next year?

they will be a top 5 pick and Jerry will stop at nothing to get his man is what I'm basing it off of. He will move up to get him if he has to. Also, I'm not so sure that McFadden will go number 1. If Atlanta falls apart and gets the #1 pick I can guarantee they will take Brian Brohm.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:17 PM   #5
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
they will be a top 5 pick and Jerry will stop at nothing to get his man is what I'm basing it off of. He will move up to get him if he has to. Also, I'm not so sure that McFadden will go number 1. If Atlanta falls apart and gets the #1 pick I can guarantee they will take Brian Brohm.

I'd wonder what Vegas would put the odds at for Petrino passing on Brohm.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
That's one of the only situations in which I can see Darren not going #1. If he doesn't go #1, he'll still be the best player out that draft.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
That's one of the only situations in which I can see Darren not going #1. If he doesn't go #1, he'll still be the best player out that draft.

as of right now yea, but things change. I bet you some d-lineman moves way up the charts as well as a couple QBs.

i really just dont see Jerry letting the guy get away.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #8
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Quote:
Those guys are not even the best WR in the Big 12. That would go to Adarius Bowman at Okie State
Yup.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #9
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Jerry Jones will do whatever it takes to get McFadden even if we don't have a top 2 pick. Jones is probably obsessed with McFadden like he is with other Arkansas players. It doesn't hurt that McFadden is amazing.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:01 AM   #10
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i take sweed
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: