Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1050575859606162 LastLast
    Serious playground baller FlawlessVictory's Avatar

Default Re: Regardless of what happens, Miami is the new "Mecca of Basketball"

A team with such a pathetic fanbase will never be a mecca for basketball. Its truly disgusting that LeBron is even considering going there.

Quote Originally Posted by BFRESH44
    Still holds true.

Flash and CB4 >>>> Your team unless it's the Lakers.
    Lebron and Stat>Flash and CB4

Default Re: Ric Bucher: It's not Miami

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    ESPN just reported that Riley is on his way to Miami. H

Banned

Default If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the most

If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who will struggle the most?

I think Chris Bosh will probaly be better by being a 2nd/3rd option on the squad. He will be more effienct like Pau and would rack up nice numbers. Who ever is the coach better motivate Chris Bosh to be the best defender that he can be, because i think Bosh is the most important player on the Heat cuz u need a big too win a title.

Lebron i think will still have his 8apg and like 8 or 9rpg but his points will drop. Its a good thing cuz now he can really focus more on his defence and passing. Plus Lebron is very passive. He likes getting his stats LOL . But still Lebron James is the man of the team. Believe me when i say this Lebron will be good playing off ball. He has the height, length, athlectism and quickness to be a good off ball player.

Dwayne Wade to me will struggle the most in this trio. Sorry i love Dwayne like the other guy but his game is not sutied to share the ball with another force like Lebron James. He points will shrink like George Shrink. I think he will drop the least out of the big three. Like seriously Dwade is the most ball dominate player in the NBA not named Tyreke Evans. I am sorry but believe me this is gonna happen.

expect to see a cover like this with Lebron and co on the cover of SI

For anyone wondering.....Pat Riley isn't going to be in CT. Reporters in Miami just said he and Chris Bosh are at a hotel in Miami waiting like everyone else.

I rule the local playground

I dont remember but were the heat home games even half full outside of LA and Cleveland?

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

No it's not.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

You clearly have no idea what that phrase means

do people in miami even know there is a basketbll team there?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It isn't just Bucher... Brian Windhorst, who has been a voice of reason during all of this madness, posted this about an hour ago...

http://twitter.com/pdcavsinsider
    Yeah, but that's a far more reasonable and level-headed statement then what Bucher said. He never said these GM's knew, just that they wouldn't understand him not taking the extra $'s.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

If every team in the NBA folded except for the Heat, Miami still wouldn't be the Mecca of Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by BFRESH44
    Still holds true.

Flash and CB4 >>>> Your team unless it's the Lakers.
    My Fav Team is the Lakers so....

And, Lakers/Celtics= Actual Mecca's of Bball in actuallity

Banned

Cocaine Cowboys

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Haters...

Damn acting like PleezeBelieve is fun as sh*t...

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the most

It's Wade's team, so if Miami does end up winning it all, Wade will be Finals MVP by default.