Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #16
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bosses that strike fear

When I was a kid:

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #17
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lol if we're including those years, then

sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #18
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:45 PM   #19
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
When I was a kid:

that always scared the F out of me as a kid
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #20
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6

What about The Boss?
She always CQC'd my ass...
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
What about The Boss?
She always CQC'd my ass...

She's pretty good but not too hard to beat. I can beat her with a tranquilizer.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #22
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
She's pretty good but not too hard to beat. I can beat her with a tranquilizer.
Just a tranquilizer?
I ducked and sniped
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:25 AM   #23
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The last level of Black is pretty diffucult, and that was on normal! I'm currently at the third level on Hard difficulty, and that means no healthpacks.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:41 AM   #24
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

M. Bison can be tough sometimes on highest difficulty.

I always play highest difficulty (arcade unit) and start over if I lose a round. Sometimes Bison just goes super-cheese on you and there isn't much you can do about it.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #25
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Definitely not the scariest, but the first one that came to mind was from MK: Shaolin Monks. You walk into a room and are greeted by Baraka holding a monk in the air with his blades into the guy's stomach. He pulls one of them out and retracts the blade, then shoots it back out into the guy's forehead. Then Baraka throws the dead monk at you (after he bounces a couple of times in a bloody heap, your character hilariously asks "are you okay?") and proceeds to charge after you with his blades extended. First time I saw that, I was like "Ohhhhh sh*t."

It gets worse if you lose. He picks you up the same way he did to the monk and throws you into a fire, where your character starts screaming and trying to get out, but to no avail. Screen goes red, 'FATALITY" flashes on the screen, and it asks you if you want to try again. Again, first time i saw that happen to me, I had to regroup for a quick sec before trying again.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: