Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-15-2010, 05:35 AM   #1
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Clippers interested in T-Mac?

Taken from Stein's twitter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEIN_LINE_HQ
RT @reallisa: Just got off phone with Clippers' Neil Olshey. Clips bringing in Tracy McGrady next week to work out for them

http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers interested in T-Mac?

I hope Tracy McGrady can find a good team by next season. I truly believe he can still put up 15 PPG, but he's certainly not the same McGrady he was in Houston.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
I hope Tracy McGrady can find a good team by next season. I truly believe he can still put up 15 PPG, but he's certainly not the same McGrady he was in Houston.
I think with his rehabilitation going well and his veteranship... that he could be a solid role player with a decent team. Obviously he wont be a star but surely more capable than most scrubs around the league.

The only issue is whether he will humble himself down to a lower position or if he will let his despondent attitude overtake his persona.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I think with his rehabilitation going well and his veteranship... that he could be a solid role player with a decent team. Obviously he wont be a star but surely more capable than most scrubs around the league.

The only issue is whether he will humble himself down to a lower position or if he will let his despondent attitude overtake his persona.

I think he has to realize by now that he must be a role player in order to even make a team. There has been interest around for him, but not much. I think this whole experience for him has been very humbling and I think he just wants to get out there and play and show he does have some game left.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I think he has to realize by now that he must be a role player in order to even make a team. There has been interest around for him, but not much. I think this whole experience for him has been very humbling and I think he just wants to get out there and play and show he does have some game left.

I hope he does get it together and hopefully working with that acclaimed Chicago trainer has aided him in his progress.

Hopefully he finds a team that is a 'good fit' because then he could make an impact that he can be proud of.. rather than a contender that he merely 'rides' with.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I hope he does get it together and hopefully working with that acclaimed Chicago trainer has aided him in his progress.

Hopefully he finds a team that is a 'good fit' because then he could make an impact that he can be proud of.. rather than a contender that he merely 'rides' with.

I doubt he signs with a team that is not at least a playoff contender.

Bulls might be a solid fit. They just signed Ronnie Brewer, but he is not a star so he could get some PT.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I doubt he signs with a team that is not at least a playoff contender.

Bulls might be a solid fit. They just signed Ronnie Brewer, but he is not a star so he could get some PT.

I agree the Bulls would be a great fit. His contribution would be meaningful and have an impact on a team like that.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No need for him unless other moves are made to guarantee, or at least greatly improve, the Clippers playoff chances. Would rather go after vets like Anthony Johnson to tutor Bledsoe/Warren/Foye and Ratliff to help out with DeAndre/Blake/Kaman.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Ive been asking for Tmac all along. I believe he still has something left in the tank and if he can bring in at least 15 PPG he will fit in just fine.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: