Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Joe Johnson shows Harden how to score without flopping and how to be clutch.

Nets showing the Rockets who the true contender is. Seriously the Rockets are as good as it gets and they won't even make it past the first round

It's all downhill for here, especially when Parsons dips and Howard cries more.

Default Re: Joe Johnson shows Harden how to score without flopping and how to be clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Nets showing the Rockets who the true contender is.
    Neither team is a contender.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Houston is a contender.

Nets can potentially upset the Heat. Teletovic is the biggest weakness LeBron has. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    of course considering parsons played 41 mins, harden almost 40, Asik almost 40. Seems as if they were not trying. It was a pretty good game, the absence of Dwight and others were obviously felt. But harden taking 16 fts is ridiculous. Guys so manufactured it hurts.
    the Rockets were without Beverley, Howard and Jones and Motiescrubnas was in foul trouble in the first minute so of course those guys were going to play big minutes.

Nets showing the Rockets who the true contender is. Seriously the Rockets are as good as it gets and they won't even make it past the first round

It's all downhill for here, especially when Parsons dips and Howard cries more.
    Lol.

Franchise player flops his way to 16 free throws in a loss

WE DA BESS DOE! CONFERENCE FINALS!

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    of course considering parsons played 41 mins, harden almost 40, Asik almost 40. Seems as if they were not trying. It was a pretty good game, the absence of Dwight and others were obviously felt. But harden taking 16 fts is ridiculous. Guys so manufactured it hurts.
    You don't wanna make it too obvious on national tv bra..

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Franchise player flops his way to 16 free throws in a loss

WE DA BESS DOE! CONFERENCE FINALS!
    Atleast we don't have 15 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Houston is a contender.
    If you say so.

Then you have 5 teams at worst in the West contending. Spurs, Thunder, Rockets, Clippers, Warriors. Doesn't sound very likely that there's 5 in the West alone.

Nets can potentially upset the Heat.
    The Nets would be facing the Bulls in the first round. Considering they lost last time, they would be even worse position this time around to try and defeat them. The Bulls have the best chance of anyone outside of Indiana in the East to upset the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Joe dominated Harden tonight and took over in the clutch, something which Harden has not learned how to do in his career thus far. The Rockets only led for less than one minute the entire night. But the Nets have been doing this to every opponent at home. 14 in a row at home. Brilliant.
    Scoring 2 points while being up 8 to make it a 10pt game in the last 2mins 23 secs is what constitutes as "clutch" now? Add in the fact that it was his only basket of the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Atleast we don't have 15 wins.
    We want to lose. And we're the BEST at it.

You guys want to win. And you're the...6th best? Technically.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

If you say so.

Then you have 5 teams at worst in the West contending. Spurs, Thunder, Rockets, Clippers, Warriors. Doesn't sound very likely that there's 5 in the West alone.
    lol @ the Warriors being contenders. Houston is up there with OKC, LA and SA.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

If you say so.

The Nets would be facing the Bulls in the first round. Considering they lost last time, they would be even worse position this time around to try and defeat them. The Bulls have the best chance of anyone outside of Indiana in the East to upset the Heat.
    I don't agree with the Bulls having the best chance. I will very well go ahead and say it is the Nets. Since the new year they are dominating at home. Teams can't even lead for more than one to two minutes at the Barclays center. Wait until we get Garnett and AK back. Nets will hopefully enter the playoffs healthy and can get to the ECF if the stars align. This 2014 dominance is not some hot streak. This is who they are and opponents should know that and not be caught off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    lol @ the Warriors being contenders. Houston is up there with OKC, LA and SA.
    Either way, 4 or 5 is still very unlikely. Though, I still think the Rockets have a good enough shot to got far.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    I don't agree with the Bulls having the best chance. I will very well go ahead and say it is the Nets. Since the new year they are dominating at home. Teams can't even lead for more than one to two minutes at the Barclays center. Wait until we get Garnett and AK back. Nets will hopefully enter the playoffs healthy and can get to the ECF if the stars align. This 2014 dominance is not some hot streak. This is who they are and opponents should know that and not be caught off guard.
    Not convinced about that yet.

The Nets have no doubt been very impressive at home, but are still a bad road team. Add in that defense and rebounding is going to be much more important in the playoffs, I can't see the Bulls not coming out on top.

Yes, the Nets have actually played much better defense as of a late, but wouldn't out play the Bulls on that end. We've seen the history of Joe Johnson and his playoff shrinkage. Pierce isn't who he was. I think Williams will have a fine series. I'm concerned about Garnett's health, I really don't know if he has much left in the tank. Kirlenko can be a difference maker, he will be the best player off the bench in a playoff series.

I doubt anyone would really be caught off guard, though. The Nets are one of the most talked off teams in the NBA, so I think everyone has an eye on them and their match ups.