Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Why Fire Reggie Theus?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Mike
    1. Stop crying.
    I'm not crying. I'm asking a question, which is why post a THREAD for a thought that should be a POST in the already existing thread about this exact same topic. This forum is already too clogged up with crap. This thread should come with a plunger.

2. Kleenex are on aisle 5 if you are still crying.
    Listen you moron, YOU posted the topic in which you asked questions. Did it ever occur to you that the premise of your assumption on the situation might not be accurate, which resulted in you asking questions because you can't understand? It seems your opinion was about wins and losses, based upon your comments about the injured players. MAYBE HE WASN'T FIRED BECAUSE HE LOST GAMES YOU BRAINLESS CUR. That was my point, but instead of accepting that maybe Theus wasn't developing the youth consistently, or that possibly he just wasn't liked by the Maloofs, or that possibly they didn't like HOW he was losing games, you get all ass hurt and make smart ass comments. If you can't handle a simple point that maybe you are looking at things from the wrong angle, then DON'T post a topic on a forum asking others for THEIR opinion jackass.
    Last edited by Showtime; 12-16-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Default Re: Kings Fire Reggie Theus; Kenny Natt named interim coach

I noticed Showtime is getting into another argument with another poster (what a surprise ).

This brings up the total number of fired coaches to what, 7? Insane. Theus did a good job in Sac-town with the talent he had. It isn't his fault the team he has to work with is both injured and crappy.

Not airballing my layups anymore

As a Kings fan, I completely disagree with the idea that he was fired because his players hated him. I think they all played very hard for him, and the youngsters, in particular Hawes, have shown a good deal of improvement...which should be attributed to the coach.

This was either the Maloofs thinking they should be winning more, or just a coach/owner conflict...definately not coach/player conflict though.

Future D1 Dad

wow, this is getting ridiculous. they'll probably all end up just swapping coaches. too bad the rifleman got canned. we'll take him back in indiana.