Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Adventures of a True Hero

I was on a flight to china visit some relatives, I was sleeping on the airplane and some guy had farted, So I woke up and desperately tried to open a window in my airplane, and then I saw it, it was a burning airplane right next to mines, people were jumping, saving themselves, so i was relieved to a certain extent but then i saw it, a tiger at the back of the burning airplane through the window, our eyes met and i knew deep inside its soul, it wanted to be saved. So i opened the door of my airplane, killing everyone inside, jumped across, landing in the burning airplane, I started running to the back fighting through the fire and the snakes, grabbing the snakes when they jumped at me and throwing them back. I heard a scream, one of the snakes I’ve thrown back, bit Samuel L. Jackson in the neck, the last thing he ever said was ” I’m tired of these mother****ing snakes, on this mother****ing plane” R.I.P, I finally got to the back, and me and the tiger looked at each other, the tiger didn’t know i was trying to save it, so he jumped at me with the intention of killing me, I was like “Nah *****, this is not how it’s going to be” I slipped under and grabbed him from the back, I was doing my special technique, that i used to do in the WWE the master lock and the tiger tapped out and when he turned around to say “Good fight”, I punched him in the face and knocked him out, put him on my back and then i heard someone screaming for help, it was a little girl, she was like “Please help me…”, I was like bitch, don’t you see this tiger and I jumped off the airplane with the tiger, landing in a puddle that was only half a inch, saving me and the tiger, now this tiger serves me as a pet for the rest of its life.

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: