Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dre Beats

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Default Dre Beats

Anyone have them? Looking into getting one earphone and one headphone but I hear a lot of bad things...

Anyone like em? And do they get cheaper for christmas?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Dre Beats

people like u deserve to waste their money on beats and wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    people like u deserve to waste their money on beats and wear them.
    Well I got a shit load of money sitting in the bank and losing value to inflation so it wouldn't be a bad idea... Plus I worked 16 hours overtime last weekend...

Earned not given

They're over-priced but they're still good headphones. The customer service is also top notch. I've had mine for 3 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    They're over-priced but they're still good headphones. The customer service is also top notch. I've had mine for 3 years now.
    Which ones did you get?

Earned not given

The red Solo HD's. Although I have to note I got them on eBay for $125 so I got a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    The red Solo HD's. Although I have to note I got them on eBay for $125 so I got a steal.
    How is that quality for Solo HD's?? From the ones I've tried, mixr looks like the best ones... But Studios are also good...

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    did you not see my post? they suck. much better heaphones out there.
    I heard you fam, but Dre Beats got that fasion statement though.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

I got myself these for a very low price (about 30$ , dont ask how) even though I never liked Beats before. They are very quality and it seems like they can last forever, music sounds good but nothing spectacular.

But if Im about to spend so much money on that, I would definitely buy some Sennheiser headphones. Thats the best quality you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD

I got myself these for a very low price (about 30$ , dont ask how) even though I never liked Beats before. They are very quality and it seems like they can last forever, music sounds good but nothing spectacular.

But if Im about to spend so much money on that, I would definitely buy some Sennheiser headphones. Thats the best quality you can get.
    You sure they aren't fake? $30 is unheard of

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    You sure they aren't fake? $30 is unheard of
    My friend stole 20 of them somehow from the store he was working in, and just wanted to get rid of them.

My friend stole 20 of them somehow from the store he was working in, and just wanted to get rid of them.

Damn... I wish I could get that deal...

I was in the apple store the other day, they had the Mixr headphones out and I could have easily unplugged the headphones (top part) and just walked away... They didn't have their shit properly locked in...

Damn... I wish I could get that deal...

I was in the apple store the other day, they had the Mixr headphones out and I could have easily unplugged the headphones (top part) and just walked away... They didn't have their shit properly locked in...
    Believe me, working in a store with those stuff gives you a big opportunity to get some high quality headphones for next to nothing. I won't even mention working in storehouses...
    Its so easy to manipulate with the broken stuff that customers return and with bills from them, just if you are good friends with some people who work there

And once I have ordered a headphones from Amazon (I think AKG) , and I canceled the order, and wanted to buy other ones, the Philips. IDK what happened but they sent both of them, and charged only those Philips. I guess Im just lucky with that.

Believe me, working in a store with those stuff gives you a big opportunity to get some high quality headphones for next to nothing. I won't even mention working in storehouses...
    Its so easy to manipulate with the broken stuff that customers return and with bills from them, just if you are good friends with some people who work there

And once I have ordered a headphones from Amazon (I think AKG) , and I canceled the order, and wanted to buy other ones, the Philips. IDK what happened but they sent both of them, and charged only those Philips. I guess Im just lucky with that.
    Haha, I should get a part time job at bestbuy or some shit... I want the Dre Beats so bad but I know they aren't worth their price...

Haha, I should get a part time job at bestbuy or some shit... I want the Dre Beats so bad but I know they aren't worth their price...
    Dont think a lot of that. If you are not in some professional sh!t and just for casual use, you will hardly notice some difference between them and other. Just buy what you like more.