Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 02-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Mo-Pete / Viewpoint...

Being loyal and devoted fan of my beloved Toronto Raptors I have bared witness to every player that has ever dawned the Raptors colors. Some guys played significant roles during thier stint while others floated on and off the bench carving no lasting impact or mark that provides any worthwhile memory. Mention the name Morris Peterson to any Raptor fan and the general consensus will a pleathora of positive things to tell about the guy. He holds the franchise record for most games played and in some form or another was involved in the majority of historic Raptor memories...

Soooo with all that said...

I'm just sorta curious to see how you Hornet fans view the guy...

Do you like what he has brought to your team thus far?

Do you seem him as a long term piece to your puzzle?

Do you feel he lurks the three point arch more then he should?

Do you wish death upon him and his evil spawn children? lol

Good or Bad.... What are you opinions & perspectives on Mo?

Done
&
Done
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 AM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation
Default Re: Mo-Pete / Viewpoint...

I like Mo. I'd like to see him a bit more involved however. He's played in Toronto for what.. 6 or 7 years? As or right now, it's like he still hasn't found his niche with the Hornets. We're halfway through the season and he hasn't contributed as much as I would have liked him to by now. He seems to have to 'warm up' a bit to get his shot going. Usually after a few shots if he doesn't hit them, Scott pulls him. He won't pull him for the entire game but he does pull him for a big chunk of it. Some guys just have to get into a rhythm. Sometimes Mo is better on defense than he is on offense. He's missed the last 2 or 3 games with back spasms but I hope it's nothing serious and I hope he'll be ready this upcoming week.

I recently read an article where he was talking about Chris Paul and he was saying Chris Paul would do this move and that move and Mo himself said he'd just catch himself standing there watching Paul, forgetting he was actually in a game. It's like he's starstruck over his own teammate or something. LOL!
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: