Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The LOL @ Mo Williams Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    This thread is full of fail
    Mo is so full of fail he could probably use a 24 hour enema.

Running your mouth and then getting owned by Rafer Alston is the definition of fail.

If theres any Cavs fans in here, yall should be ashamed of yourselves....At least Lakers fans stick by their players....or maybe not lol

Da Mavs

Lesson is don't make guarantees you can't fulfill. Everyone, his teammates and opponents remained professional and mature not making any predictions and this guy looks like a little b*tch now

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    Well he IS keeping company with the great Jerry West who had similiar numbers as the third option(Goodrich/Wilt) on his ONLY championship team(32%fg 19ppg '72 NBA Finals).

Williams has nothing to be ashamed of & maybe someday he will get a complete pass like West does.
    Heh heh heh. I almost thought you were being serious.

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    If theres any Cavs fans in here, yall should be ashamed of yourselves....At least Lakers fans stick by their players....or maybe not lol
    LMAO, you don't know us very well. Samaki Walker, Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom, Sasha Vujacic, Jordan Farmar, and now Derek Fisher have all had to hire bodyguards at one point or another.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH
    Didn't know it was still possible to embarass the state of Mississippi....
    Cold

C A V A L I E R S

What are we supposed to do, exactly? Defend Mo's honor to the death? It's ****ing basketball.

I usually hit open layups truethat23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaaman
    Wow did anyone see how demoralized he looked in that interview with Sager? He literally didn't respond for a good 20-30 seconds after the question. He better not let that hang over him next game cause Lebron needs him
    Yeah, that dude looked like his spirit was absolutely broken. I could of sworn he was gonna cry. At least it looked like he was. Lebron on the other hand was much more confident and poised during his press conference.

...never let the opponent know you're worried Mo. Thats a no no!

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    What are we supposed to do, exactly? Defend Mo's honor to the death? It's ****ing basketball.
    Well....at least still have hope. If you don't have that, then yeah, try to defend your player. It seems like a lot of Cavs fans have lost all kinds of hope and respect for their team. It's a disappointment, yeah, but I can't stand all this...Mo is ****, Mo is dumb, Mo is this...it reminds me too much of the Sonics and what Seattle did a few years back. That kind of **** you should be ashamed of...

C A V A L I E R S

Well....at least still have hope. If you don't have that, then yeah, try to defend your player. It seems like a lot of Cavs fans have lost all kinds of hope and respect for their team. It's a disappointment, yeah, but I can't stand all this...Mo is ****, Mo is dumb, Mo is this...it reminds me too much of the Sonics and what Seattle did a few years back. That kind of **** you should be ashamed of...
    Not really. Just because I don't express every passing thought on here doesn't mean I've given up. I actually still think the Cavaliers have a chance at pulling this off. We've come back from down 0-2, winning 4 straight, with a worse team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha
    Mo also guaranteed that he would win the three point shooting contest. I think Lebron should get him a dictionary so he can look up what the word really means.

He's looking pretty stupid right about now.

And then he called himself one of the top5 clutch players?

I used to like the guy and think he was good and a good complement to LBJ. But Now?

He is a lil cocky dude, that talks wayyy tooo much sh!t..

He looks weak now. Cant back up what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    Not really. Just because I don't express every passing thought on here doesn't mean I've given up. I actually still think the Cavaliers have a chance at pulling this off. We've come back from down 0-2, winning 4 straight, with a worse team.

I didn't really mean you in particular but...you seem to still have hope in your team....good. It seems many Cavs fans are quick to lose hope and talk **** about Mo in the meantime..

FWIW, I think the Cavs can still take this series. I hope they do.

C A V A L I E R S

I didn't really mean you in particular but...you seem to still have hope in your team....good. It seems many Cavs fans are quick to lose hope and talk **** about Mo in the meantime..

That's the Cleveland mentality, though. You either become delusional that they can pull off a miracle, or you prepare yourself for the worst.

I still have hope, this team surprised me a lot during the season, I wouldn't be shocked if they pull it off. But in the meantime, it's hard not to be a little depressed right now ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner