Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #31
Hoopz2332
College star

Default Re: 2011 Bulls/Drose fans..remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
He's doing the math in his head. He's not sure how many games are left in the series.

Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #32
SamuraiSWISH
For the Culture

Another insecure, emotional LeBron stan. It's like a trend with these guys. Scared of a 1x time MVP, on a team with a bunch of defensive role players. Pathetic. No wonder they like LeBron, they see themselves in him. Run for help.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #33
HoopsFanNumero1
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
Another insecure, emotional LeBron stan. It's like a trend with these guys. Scared of a 1x time MVP, on a team with a bunch of defensive role players. Pathetic. No wonder they like LeBron, they see themselves in him. Run for help.

Says the guy defending Jordan's dick size
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #34
Flash31
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Or maybe Rose in the heat of the moment thought, what if I team up with Durant and Aldridge to stack the odds and win rings? Then he quickly realized that's a bitchmade move made only by weak minded frontrunning fakkits.

yeah whatever helps Rose and Bulls fans sleep on losiNg time and time again
Its not like Chi tried to get Wade,Bosh,LeBron,Aldridge in the offseason
oh wait they did but the best they got was Carlos Boozer

I mean just how did MJ win those 6 rings,its not like he had an all star cast or multiple good players
he carried the team by himself

They must have not had Horace Grant,Dennis Rodman,Ron Harper,Toni Kukoc,Pippen on their team
and this current Rose led team must not have picked up a multiple time all-star in Boozer and must not have tried to get other stars to join Rose right?

And a Bulls fan talking about frontrunning,a BULLS FAN?REALLY?

Whatever helps Bulls fans sleep,Im sure spurning other all stars and not even trying to convince anybody of note to come join your team is a good move.Im sure compaining about the fo not getting you help while you are th star and franchise and do nothing to help out and get good players is wise,but hey its not like any of the greats tried to get stars and players on their team(Wilt,Russell,Magic,Kobe,Shaq,Wade,Barkley,Dun can,Dirk,Jordan,Bird)oh wait they did

At least be happy about having the leagues best record in the regular season and being relevant after Jordan,after all having the best record in rs is whats important,just ask Carlos Boozer
How did those 60 win Cavs,and AI 76ers do?
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #35
SamuraiSWISH
For the Culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
Says the guy defending Jordan's dick size
That's my guy though, so it's all good. I was merely pointing out the fact Madonna didn't say he was small, she said she was content with what Pippen was providing her. People around here don't know how to read.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #36
Hoopz2332
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
I wouldn't either if I just shot 2/9 and scored 6 points with 2 turnovers in the 4th quarter of an elimination game.

Quote:
Lebronís defensive abilities were on display in the last round of the playoffs when a lot of the time he was matched up against the leagues MVP and a smaller guard in Derrick Rose. In fact he dominated Rose. At the ends of Games 4 & 5 when the Heat needed stops Lebron switched to guard Rose and was able to maintain the MVP outside on the perimeter not allowing D Rose to get inside which he likes to do. When guarded by Lebron, Rose went 1-for-15 (6.67%) with three turnovers when guarded by LeBron. That is shut down defense, and defense when his team needed it the most. The defensive comparisons are very warranted. Lebron is most likely the best defender in the league that guards outside the paint.

http://cheesesteakswithbarkley.wordp...-derrick-rose/

Quote:
LeBron James' Defense On MVP Derrick Rose Amazing In Miami Heat Series Win Over Chicago Bulls

May 27 9:15a by Tom Ziller

Read More: LeBron James (F - MIA), Derrick Rose (G - CHI), Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls, May 26, 2011 8:30 PM EDT

One of the biggest factors in the Miami Heat's 4-1 Eastern Conference Finals win over the Chicago Bulls was the defense LeBron James (a 6'8 small forward) played on Derrick Rose (a 6'3 point guard, one of the league's quickest players, and the NBA MVP). LeBron took over Rose duty in critical moments, including entire fourth quarters. And the two-time MVP clearly shut down his successor.

But the level to which LeBron locked up Rose is still amazing, even for those who watched every second of the series. Via J.E. Skeets, ESPN's Stats and Info Department put together the data to show how incredible James' defense on Rose was in this series.

After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays.

That's just unbelievable -- 1-15 for the MVP over two critical playoff games when defending by a player five inches taller and maybe 50 pounds heavier. There's a reason LeBron makes the All-Defense team every year, and while he'll continue to for the next several years. That's just unfair.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/5/2...-chicago-bulls
Old 10-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #37
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Tey is all scared. I swears tey iz
Lol. I've never seen a fan base so desperate to give themselves credit. Any excuse possible to pat yourselves on the back.

You know who I'm ACTUALLY scared of? The Pacers. That's why I don't trash them and I give them respect at all turns. Because I'm aware that they can beat us.

You though? don't make me laugh. I carelessly piss on you because you're like another Knicks. As much as you've convinced yourself that you're a factor, the rest of us don't live under that delusion.

The bulls are like cheetahs. Strong predators, but the lions and hyenas don't give a fcuk about you.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #38
hitmanyr2k
Complete Player

Not sure why Heat fans are talking about 2011. Lebron went out in a far worse way than Rose that year.
hitmanyr2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #39
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
Not sure why Heat fans are talking about 2011. Lebron went out in a far worse way than Rose that year.
Yeah, because getting owned by the guy who went on to get owned is so much awesomer.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #40
Flash31
Local High School Star

Quote:

would think going out shooting 36% and being held to 6% and extremely horrible 4th quarters,and losing before the Finals and getting backdoor swept at that is worse,which it is.

LeBron in the Finals,Rose vs the Heat played horrible
but Rose was worse
neither deserve any excuses,both played horrible,Rose was worse though
not just that series but whole playoffs
Old 10-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #41
SamuraiSWISH
For the Culture

Quote:
EXACTLY

Dude got owned by 2 top five players, one being the reigning 2x MVP and by that point a case already for top ten player ever ... and had a case for DPOY that season?

With their whole defense keyed in on Rose, zoned up on his drives because they knew no one else could create.

Rose and his solo act v.s. 2 legit mega stars, and a PF better than the Bulls own recent free agent acquisition.

These LeBron stans are clowns, I swear.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #42
Hoopz2332
College star

James had his drives, contested jumpers and space-hogging defense on a humbled Rose. James scored 35 points on 26 shots, his least efficient game in the series. Rose had 23 points on 27 shots with seven turnovers, his new reality against this team. He can't get past James easily and he can't shoot over him. When Rose does find space, he always encounters other Heat defenders.

"It's hard where a guy, he's running at top speed, he can easily catch up with you," Rose said. "It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...525/daily-dime[/quote]
Old 10-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #43
Flash31
Local High School Star

Quote:
That's my guy though, so it's all good. I was merely pointing out the fact Madonna didn't say he was small, she said she was content with what Pippen was providing her. People around here don't know how to read.

please stop
WHY are you talking about another guy like this,I heard of adulation,being a hero,idol
but WOW,youre that much in love towards a person that you dont know that you are defending their "size"
Have some self-respect and dignity

This is a basketball discussion,not stalkers,lovers fan fiction forum
Old 10-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #44
HoopsFanNumero1
Good college starter

Quote:
It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you.

Great quote by Rose.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #45
Hoopz2332
College star

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: