Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Davis

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by notatop29pg
    tonight was his first game? One game sample size?

you need to watch more games.
    Budadiiii has league pass, numb nuts. He watches literally every game, every day. Literally.

He knows more than you. Just stop now, so you can save face.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Anthony Davis tonight:
    Game winner.
    27 points.
    11 rebounds.
    1 assist.
    4 steals.
    6 blocks.
    1 eyebrow.

ArbitraryWater tonight:
    28 posts on ISH
    0 text messages IRL
    reduced post per day avg to 43.78
    28 mins spent outside
    5000 calories consumed
    4 washroom breaks

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Nope, he just automatic from jumpshooting and is athletic. He reminds me of early Drob. His Post moves still need wrk through which is why I made that thread. He like a KG but Raw. I am not sure if his style will wrk in playoffs.
    Yeah no place for hustle in the Playoffs. Playoff ball is way to smooth and scripted...

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Budadiiii has league pass, numb nuts. He watches literally every game, every day. Literally.

He knows more than you. Just stop now, so you can save face.
    Watching the game right now.

Davis is an elite garbage man. His game isn't suited for half-court basketball in the playoffs though. Dude will retire ringless.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Nope, he just automatic from jumpshooting and is athletic. He reminds me of early Drob. His Post moves still need wrk through which is why I made that thread. He like a KG but Raw. I am not sure if his style will wrk in playoffs.
    if a big man reaches the nba (regardless of age) and he has no post game or 1-on-1 moves, he never develops any.. he never turns into what one would consider an offensively skilled player.

david robinson, hakeem, ewing, daughtery, shaq, mourning, sikma, kareem, garnett, duncan, you name it - they all had offensive games and were looked at as offensively skilled players before they ever played an NBA game.

guys who were looked at as garbage men, always remained garbage men... the difference is that today's garbage men are considered much more valuable assets than in previous eras.

today's game has offensive spacing, which has made ball movement more effective and removed the need for players to have 1-on-1 moves or any true offensive skill - today, all they need to do is hit a jumpshot... most likely an open one... or finish plays at the rim... so a simple garbage man will do.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    if a big man reaches the nba (regardless of age) and he has no post game or 1-on-1 moves, he never develops any.. he never turns into what one would consider an offensively skilled player.

david robinson, hakeem, ewing, daughtery, shaq, mourning, sikma, kareem, garnett, duncan, you name it - they all had offensive games and were looked at as offensively skilled players before they ever played an NBA game.

guys who were looked at as garbage men, always remained garbage men... the difference is that today's garbage men are considered much more valuable assets than in previous eras.

today's game has offensive spacing, which has made ball movement more effective and removed the need for players to have 1-on-1 moves or any true offensive skill - today, all they need to do is hit a jumpshot... most likely an open one... or finish plays at the rim... so a simple garbage man will do.

Why do you even watch basketball today, considering how much shit you talk on the modern era? If you think it sucks so bad compared to the 90s why waste your time watching

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Why do you even watch basketball today, considering how much shit you talk on the modern era? If you think it sucks so bad compared to the 90s why waste your time watching
    I have a feeling 3ball is some 65 year old who just retired and has nothing better to do

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    I have a feeling 3ball is some 65 year old who just retired and has nothing better to do
    So what's your excuse?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    So what's your excuse?
    lol whats ur excuse?

you get banned every 2 weeks, your post count should be doubled

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

So what's your excuse?

lol whats ur excuse?

you get banned every 2 weeks, your post count should be doubled
    Everytime I come here, you're online.

It's pretty sad when I see the same posters every single time I log in. Pretty much means you guys are on here all damn day.

Get a job, mang. This site is killing your life...

Very good NBA starter

Everytime I come here, you're online.

It's pretty sad when I see the same posters every single time I log in. Pretty much means you guys are on here all damn day.

Get a job, mang. This site is killing your life...
    That makes no sense... if we're online at the same time this comment is retarded since that means youre always online too

Watching the game right now.

Davis is an elite garbage man. His game isn't suited for half-court basketball in the playoffs though. Dude will retire ringless.
    He hit a game winner in a halfcourt setting tonight

Take this L son. You don't know basketball

That makes no sense... if we're online at the same time this comment is retarded since that means youre always online too
    That's just what your small pea brain wants to think my post meant, when in reality, it means every time I log in, you're here. I look back a few pages and sure enough..... there you are. In almost every thread.

So from those two observations I conclude you're here all day, because there's actually proof of it, you illiterate troll.
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 11-09-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Very good NBA starter

That's just what your small pee brain wants to think my post meant, when in reality, it means every time I log in, you're here. I look back a few pages and sure enough..... there you are. In almost every thread.

So from those two observations I conclude you're here all day, because there's actually proof of it, you illiterate troll.
    says the guy with almost 10k posts.

Didnt you get banned for a year too? how the **** did you get so many posts then? oh yea, because youre always on here too...