Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-28-2016, 11:23 AM   #1
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default University of Washington Cheerleading Gets Crushed For Their “Do’s and Dont’s” Graphi

Lol UDub getting blasted for wanting their cheerleaders to look like cheerleaders.

What a time to be alive.

Quote:
SEATTLE, Wash. – The University of Washington is facing some backlash for an infographic it posted on Tuesday giving advice for those interested in their cheerleader tryouts.

In a story first reported by The Seattle Times, UW posted an infographic explaining what to do and what not to do when attempting to try out for their cheerleading team.

The graphic, which was pulled shortly after posting, faced immediate backlash from Facebook commenters, with some questioning the exclusionary vibe the graphic presented.

University officials released a statement to the paper saying they removed the image after the department “determined that some of the details and descriptions provided were inconsistent with the values of the UW spirit program and department of athletics.”
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
robert de niro
Two-Time Oscar MVP

Default Re: University of Washington Cheerleading Gets Crushed For Their “Do’s and Dont’s” Graphi

lol I want to see that graph, it's probably the mildest shit ever
robert de niro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:29 AM   #3
Im Still Ballin
THE BIG GUY

Default Re: University of Washington Cheerleading Gets Crushed For Their “Do’s and Dont’s” Graphi

The DeuceWallace Era.
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
Nick Young
Banned

I bet it said they had to be in shape so they don't get hurt doing flippy shit.

The fatties can join the flag team, this has always been the case. No one wants fatty ug cheerleaders.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:47 AM   #5
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert de niro
lol I want to see that graph, it's probably the mildest shit ever

I was taking a dump and couldn't post it. The automatic lights went off so I had to move.

It's exactly what you'd think it is...

A picture of a fit cheerleader.

Look, I'm sorry if the fat women of America don't look like this, but that's nobody's fault but your own. And if you have an issue with society praising this girl (this girl going to college AND participating in extracurricular activities) then that's your own fault.

Bet you anything that 98% of the people complaining about this are fat and ugly. Bet anything.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:09 PM   #6
Nick Young
Banned

The problem isn't that she's fit. It's that she's white and not a POC. The cheerleader girl should be representative of U-Dub's student demographics! Who does this CIS gendered pro-patriarchy white bitch think she is?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 02:52 PM   #7
senelcoolidge
NBA rookie of the year

I don't care about cheerleaders. But I visited the UW campus a couple years ago...I saw some really hot chicks there...wow.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: