Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default HS basketball player passes ball to mentally challenged player on the other team

let's have a good heart-warming story here, this board needs some:

http://www.viddler.com/embed/70d1d21...ablebranding=0

Default Re: HS basketball player passes ball to mentally challenged player on the other team

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I saw someone post that on facebook yesterday, but didn't watch until right now.

We need more of that kind of stuff.
    same here, saw it on facebook but it wasn't loading fast enough so I bailed.

just watched it and literally teared up at the end, must have been awesome for that kid

Default Re: HS basketball player passes ball to mentally challenged player on the other team

That mentally challenged kid took someone's spot who was much more deserving. High School basketball teams are NOT for mentally handicapped kids, it's unfair to the guys who can actually play and understand the game. Enroll your kid in a local YMCA basketball team and not have him steal a deserving spot. I'm ****ing disgusted.

gives me some hope that maybe the world isn't full of complete scumbags

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    That mentally challenged kid took someone's spot who was much more deserving. High School basketball teams are NOT for mentally handicapped kids, it's unfair to the guys who can actually play and understand the game. Enroll your kid in a local YMCA basketball team and not have him steal a deserving spot. I'm ****ing disgusted.
    They were up 15 points in the last game of the season and the kid didn't take anyone's spot on the roster idiot. He was the manager. They threw him in in a blowout win so he could full fill his dream. Trolls have no limits these days
    Last edited by kNicKz; 02-28-2013 at 05:35 PM.

nvm wrong thread.

I stole the ball from a mentally challenged kid in high school. They passed it to him, and I was guarding him, and he was just holding the ball out in front of him not doing anything. So I just took it from him and dribbled down for a layup.

Am I going to hell?

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

he was the "manager" you waste of breath

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    They were up 15 points in the last game of the season and the kid didn't take anyone's spot on the roster idiot. He was the manager. They threw him in in a blowout win so he could full fill his dream. Trolls have no limits these days
    Well, thank God. Nice gesture by the dude on the other team.
    No need to get butthurt, i'm sorry you can't accept reality. I was misinformed, sue me, little baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    he was the "manager" you waste of breath

Cry some more tears you sensitive little bitch.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    I stole the ball from a mentally challenged kid in high school. They passed it to him, and I was guarding him, and he was just holding the ball out in front of him not doing anything. So I just took it from him and dribbled down for a layup.

Am I going to hell?
    A little different, but when I was in 9th grade we played someone with a nub for a left hand yet he still always beat us going right. Would it have been offsides to completely force him left every time he had the ball?

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Cry some more tears you sensitive little bitch.
    die in a fire

When he said "one of the most memorable turnovers of all time", I thought the ref was going to call the travel.

And why are you guys responding to Budadiiii?

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    die in a fire
    You have bitch like emotions. Always hilarious to see these menopause like emotions over the net.