Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad Hotbullets's Avatar

Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Terrible, just terrible.

Track is genius. His flow over the beat is executed to perfection and a nice tribute to the beastie boys.

Eminem is the greatest hip hop artist of all time, it's not really that close at all. Nas just doesn't have a case over EM.

This album is already a classic with this one song. If there's one human being I get butterflies for, it's Marshall Mathers.

And I don't expect you nerdy idiots to understand the significance of this shit. Keep bumpin whatever the **** you dweebs consider better than this. THERE IS NOTHING IN HIP HOP BETTER THAN THIS. Do you not understand that? Why is it so hard for you brain dead **** ups to understand what greatness is? You punks lack the instincts and intuitive understanding of it.

DON'T EVER POST IN AN EMINEM THREAD AGAIN YOU ****ING DIPSHITS - YOU DIVULGING YOUR BRAIN DEAD OPINIONS IS LIKE 4 YEAR OLDS DISCUSSING WHO SHOULD BE PRESIDENT - YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM DISCUSSION ON THIS SUBJECT - YOUR IDIOCY WAS PREDETERMINED BY YOUR IDIOT PARENTS WHO PASSED DOWN THEIR IDIOT GENES TO YOUR IDIOT SELF. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT - YOU ARE FOREVER ****IG IDIOTS BLINDFULLY SPOUTING BLIND BULLSHIT TO FEEL ACCEPTED. YOU'RE NOT ****ING ACCEPTED!

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    And I don't expect you nerdy idiots to understand the significance of this shit. Keep bumpin whatever the **** you dweebs consider better than this. THERE IS NOTHING IN HIP HOP BETTER THAN THIS. Do you not understand that? Why is it so hard for you brain dead **** ups to understand what greatness is? You punks lack the instincts and intuitive understanding of it.

DON'T EVER POST IN AN EMINEM THREAD AGAIN YOU ****ING DIPSHITS - YOU DIVULGING YOUR BRAIN DEAD OPINIONS IS LIKE 4 YEAR OLDS DISCUSSING WHO SHOULD BE PRESIDENT - YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM DISCUSSION ON THIS SUBJECT - YOUR IDIOCY WAS PREDETERMINED BY YOUR IDIOT PARENTS WHO PASSED DOWN THEIR IDIOT GENES TO YOUR IDIOT SELF. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT - YOU ARE FOREVER ****IG IDIOTS BLINDFULLY SPOUTING BLIND BULLSHIT TO FEEL ACCEPTED. YOU'RE NOT ****ING ACCEPTED!
    So do you like the song?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    So do you like the song?
    I understand the song. I understand the greatness of the song, so YES, I like the ****ing song. I like greatness, of course...

I understand the song. I understand the greatness of the song, so YES, I like the ****ing song. I like greatness, of course...
    i see, you weren't really clear before.

i see, you weren't really clear before.
    What did you think of the song?

And an even better question - what's your opinion on Marshall overall? His body of work I mean. Give me your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Vevo link to new single

http://www.vevo.com/watch/eminem/ber...o/USUV71301931

Nice little Lamar Odom diss on the new track lol
    1 minute too long

What did you think of the song?

And an even better question - what's your opinion on Marshall overall? His body of work I mean. Give me your opinion.
    I love Eminem. I think his first three albums are spectacular. I think Relapse was awful and I thought Recovery was much better. I like the single. I don't like him quite as much as you do, but that's reasonable i think.

Oh, i like the song.

I love Eminem. I think his first three albums are spectacular. I think Relapse was awful and I thought Recovery was much better. I like the single. I don't like him quite as much as you do, but that's reasonable i think.

Oh, i like the song.
    Great post. You've always been a quality poster.

Tbh, kendrick has had more success reincarnating slim shady than em recently. The closest em has gotten to the slim shady character was on romans revenge a couple years ago.
    Last edited by iggy>; 08-27-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Local High School Star

The more i listen to it the more it grows on me. Its unique and refreshing

Catchy song

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jazz873
    The more i listen to it the more it grows on me. Its unique and refreshing
    Agreed. I thought it was awkward at first but once you can predict the structure it gets better. Songs are accepted faster when people can make accurate predictions about the content of the song because they get a positive feedback message (in the form of dopamine). When you have a song that is unusual it takes awhile before you can be rewarded because you need to learn the song first.

This is why most basic pop songs are popular, they are easily predictable and therefore are basically instantly rewarding to the listener.

I like the song, not one of my favorites, but he's paying a tribute to the Beastie Boys.