Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2013, 04:54 AM   #1
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Did Westbrook injury make the playoffs more fun and harder for heat to win finals?

it's funny how this is working out.

There was no team with a legit shot to reach the finals that Miami matches up against better than the Thunder. The one team that is a very difficult match and is the only team I saw shut down LeBron all season? The Grizzlies.

Suddenly the Grizzlies look like the favorites to reach the finals... it appears Miami might have to go through Chicago, then Indiana, then Memphis, AKA the 3 toughest defensive teams in the league.

Overnight this has gone from an expected cake-walk to one hell of a gauntlet.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:56 AM   #2
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Did Westbrook injury make the playoffs more fun and harder for heat to win finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
it's funny how this is working out.

There was no team with a legit shot to reach the finals that Miami matches up against better than the Thunder. The one team that is a very difficult match and is the only team I saw shut down LeBron all season? The Grizzlies.

Suddenly the Grizzlies look like the favorites to reach the finals... it appears Miami might have to go through Chicago, then Indiana, then Memphis, AKA the 3 toughest defensive teams in the league.

Overnight this has gone from an expected cake-walk to one hell of a gauntlet.
so tha knicks arent playing???
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Did Westbrook injury make the playoffs more fun and harder for heat to win finals?

making excuses for the asterisks reaches new lows...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:58 AM   #4
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
so tha knicks arent playing???
From east miami has the best chance of reaching the finals. most people who bet on games regularly would pick miami 8 out of 10 times. Read Mr. Jabbar's comment above, he clearly thinks that knicks are a D-league team. i think they are a good team but you can see people don't think knicks are good. debate him not me.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:59 AM   #5
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
From east miami has the best chance of reaching the finals. most people who bet on games regularly would pick miami 8 out of 10 times.
im talking about you putting down indiana in your post acting like knicks dont have a chance to beat tha damn pacers
Old 05-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #6
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Quote:
im talking about you putting down indiana in your post acting like knicks dont have a chance to beat tha damn pacers
again ask people like MR. Jabbar that question, not me. I am just going by what vegas is saying and what long time unbiased basketball fans like Mr. Jabbar are saying.
According to vegas, miami-Memphis is the most likely finals.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #7
willds09
Banned

Quote:
From east miami has the best chance of reaching the finals. most people who bet on games regularly would pick miami 8 out of 10 times. Read Mr. Jabbar's comment above, he clearly thinks that knicks are a D-league team. i think they are a good team but you can see people don't think knicks are good. debate him not me.
how are we a d-league team, if we are division champs, 2nd in tha east, 1-1 in tha semis, beat the heat 3-1 during tha season????
Old 05-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #8
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Quote:
how are we a d-league team, if we are division champs, 2nd in tha east, 1-1 in tha semis, beat the heat 3-1 during tha season????
ask Mr. Jabbar. why are you asking me?
Old 05-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #9
willds09
Banned

Quote:
ask Mr. Jabbar. why are you asking me?
cuz you didnt mention tha knicks in your post
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: