Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Yikes. Has this been posted yet?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...pe-crew/60554/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=W1oahqCzwcY

Too much to gather. Check the first link.

For a more comprehensive summary...
    http://localleaks.blogs.ru/
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 01-04-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

I remember this story when Deadspin reported about it nearly a month ago. How the whole thing sort of unfolded on Twitter when the two boys and others at the party started posting pictures of the passed out girl. A crazy and sad story.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

white people

lol white dude is on steroids. Look @ his arms. He's 16.

-Smak

At my high school just being on the football team meant you could pretty much fukc any slut from school on any given weekend. No need for a rape crew.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    white people
    get money dont spend it

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    white people
    3/4 people in the picture including the girl are black

Damn I guess 4chan is really serious business, huh?

Just read that whole article and those guys are going hard. When they used to "take up causes" back in the day I feel like they didnt get shyt done but now, they blow up spots like the world trade

Reading the article on local leaks, that is some seriously fvcked up shit

She didn't know she was raped until she saw it on instagram?
    they gave her a date rape drug

wtf is going on RBA?

Absolutely disgusting. Especially the fact that nearly the entire community is trying to help them cover it up

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

This is really almost unbelievable. If it weren't for the firm evidence on video, photos, and in the form of first hand tweets and the such, this would almost seem like a bad movie. With a whole town covering up some awfull secret, it's like Hostel but with rape.

I'd love some reinforcement on the connetions. The Sheriff's brother is the county's biggest drug importer? The Sheriff is also the biggest bookmaker in the town.
    I was a bookmaker of some consequence in my day, and if the town is so destitute that the HS football team supplies most of it's income, I'm not sure how much bookmaking can be getting done. And the notion that they're booking on this HS's games is weird, because who the hell is gonna bet against them while still going to this much trouble to cover up their misdeeds, and the books can't be doing very well, because this team better be good. Who's covering up this much for a mediocre HS football team?

No one in those pictures looks like a particularly awe inspiring HS football player.

I did do a little following up, and apparently The Ohio State University expelled the one kid after his video surfaced.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I've been waiting for this to be posted. Obviously, this is something I have intimate knowledge of and, having said that, I can tell you that the media blizzard and sensationalism currently underway is as stunning as it is irresponsible.

I'm currently at work, so I can't go too far into specifics, but suffice to say this whole blaming of the city and character assassinations of people who had absolutely no role in any of this is mind-blowing.

Even more astounding is the head in the sand mindset of the readers/responders to these baseless claims and universal condemnation of everyone and anyone, regardless of level of involvement. The national media has been painting a picture of some sort of city-wide cover-up without an iota of proof.

The trial starts next month. None of these people even know the details of what exactly happened that night. I agree that statements made by that kid at Ohio State were disgusting and I have no sympathy for him in his being outed. But, I know most of the coaching staff and some others who have been implicated in this thing and there is zero proof of any wrongdoing. Reno Saccoccia is one of the greatest people I have ever known... He is like a second father to me and he has always been one of the most morally sound individuals I have ever known. It really rips my heart out that he is being portrayed in such a vicious light. He doesn't deserve it, nor does the city deserve to be painted as an accomplice to the alleged crimes of a handful of idiot teenagers.

It is really interesting to bear witness to sensationalism first-hand. I can tell you, until you've witnessed it up-close and personal, you have no idea how insane it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    This is really almost unbelievable. If it weren't for the firm evidence on video, photos, and in the form of first hand tweets and the such, this would almost seem like a bad movie. With a whole town covering up some awfull secret, it's like Hostel but with rape.
    ^^^What evidence have you seen that a "whole town" is covering up an "awful secret," because I haven't seen any. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

I'd love some reinforcement on the connetions. The Sheriff's brother is the county's biggest drug importer? The Sheriff is also the biggest bookmaker in the town.
    I was a bookmaker of some consequence in my day, and if the town is so destitute that the HS football team supplies most of it's income, I'm not sure how much bookmaking can be getting done. And the notion that they're booking on this HS's games is weird, because who the hell is gonna bet against them while still going to this much trouble to cover up their misdeeds, and the books can't be doing very well, because this team better be good. Who's covering up this much for a mediocre HS football team?
    Not a single piece of truth in any of those accusations. I know Fred Abdalla and it is literally comical that he's being portrayed as some master criminal. I would laugh if there weren't real people whom I know with their entire life's reputation on the line. Unfortunately, there is nothing funny about that.

No one in those pictures looks like a particularly awe inspiring HS football player.

I did do a little following up, and apparently The Ohio State University expelled the one kid after his video surfaced.
    Who are these "awe-inspiring" HS football players? The drunken buffoon in the video never played football in his life. The two guys arrested were sophomores and had never taken a single snap for Big Red and never will.

The amount of misinformation being served to the public is simply incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    For a more comprehensive summary...
    http://localleaks.blogs.ru/
    Oh yes... More comprehensive. Or, as it is also known, completely manufactured content. For future reference, guys, never trust any a written piece that doesn't even supply the reader with a byline.

This appears to be just fun and games to a lot of people out there.