Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #16
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Who here has ever jumped ship on their team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
Don't give up on your team, dude.

I've tried. I went to a small college in New England with no TV or internet access on campus. Then, I moved 2000 miles away. I've seen them play a dozen times in two years. And I still care. It can't be helped. You'll always be a Warriors fan. I'll always be a Wizards fan, even though they're not willing to spend money to win, and can't draft a good player.

Your team actually has a future. If Bogut gets healthy and as good as he was in Milwaukee, and your young guys continue to improve, you're a championship contender in 2 years. That's a much better future than most other teams. You have a great coach too.

Yes the Warriors marriage and me have been permanently arranged. But that doesn't mean that I am enjoying them and the relationship is quite rocky. So I have to cheat on them sometimes with Kobe.

But I don't think Bogut can get truly healthy. This is as healthy as he's going to get I think. No way were championship contenders in 2 years. If you actually watch the way we play, we really stink it up. We can't even guard 3 pointers. We turn the ball over so frequently.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #17
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

didn't read any post at all, but just came in here to answer the question: most lebron fans.

especially the biggest stans like pauk and Lebron23, at one point they all announced their undying loyalty for the cleveland cavs. I doubt they even know more than 3 names on that team now
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
livingby3's
The smallest big 3s.

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here

Dude's an undercover Kobe Lakers fan.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #19
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
shut the fcuk up shady

This^

Shady is the WOAT poster
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #20
Fudge
BREAKING

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
shut the fcuk up shady
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #21
Dro
College superstar

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

I don't see the point in bandwagoning...Isn't it much sweeter when the team you've been cheering for your entire life, finally wins? Whats the point of jumping ship to say a team like the Lakers who win all the time and obviously have more resources than a lot of smaller market teams in the first place? I dunno, maybe it depends on the person. I've been a Pacer/colts fan for as long as I can remember and after watching the Colts be horrible in the 80's, we were then rewarded with tons of success in 2000's and a bit near the end of the 90's and the Superbowl win had us running outside yelling in the middle of the winter....I find it hard to believe that the average Laker fan, etc would react like when they are so used to winning titles...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: