Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    You know how you find yourself browsing Youtube sometimes and end up in "The weird part of Youtube" by mistake? And it's disturbing and uncomfortable but you can't help but watch some of it? Well, Euroleague's threads remind me of that... it's just f*ckin weird in these threads - weird and dark
    What the hell is the "weird part of YouTube"?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    In case you have not noticed, no one will post in the international forum anymore. They all stopped.
    Because only racist assholes like you are into 2nd rate leagues like the Euroleague....

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Because only racist assholes like you are into 2nd rate leagues like the Euroleague....
    Euroleague is the best basketball league in the world.

Just accept that Rubio is good in the NBA and was bad in Euroleague. Because it is a TRUE FACT. If you can be SANE you can do this.

Otherwise you are either insane (psychotic denial of true reality) or you actually know this and simply are trolling.

Take your pick.
    No, I won't accept it because your posting history shows you heavily exaggerate certain points to make the NBA look bad and the Euroleague look good. I'm not even doubting Rubio wasn't that good. But, like I said, you tend to overly exaggerate how bad a player was in the Euroleague before going to the NBA.

I'm not "denying true reality" either because the entire premise of this conversation (Rubio was one of the worst Euroleague players of the past decade) is highly subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    This is the part where he calls you a racist dumbass who is in denial of true reality, because the Euroleague being better than NBA is 100% FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    No, I won't accept it because your posting history shows you heavily exaggerate certain points to make the NBA look bad and the Euroleague look good. I'm not even doubting Rubio wasn't that good. But, like I said, you tend to overly exaggerate how bad a player was in the Euroleague before going to the NBA.

I'm not "denying true reality" either because the entire premise of this conversation (Rubio was one of the worst Euroleague players of the past decade) is highly subjective.
    Whatever. Rubio is the only player in Euroleague history to have an ABPG (air balls per game) stat kept for him.

He set the all time record for most missed shots in a row at one point.

No, Rubio wasn't terrible, even though he shot something like 30% from the field.

You guys are clowns. Maybe you don't intend to be and maybe you don't realize it, but you are.

The NBA is a league where defense is basically outlawed. That's why Rubio and so many other players look so good in the NBA. It's that simple. There is no reason to get so pissed off about this, but yet that is what you guys do.

You seem to suffer from some kind of inferiority complex and it does seem to be racially motivated.

Euroleague champions 92 - NBA champions 88

Offense is outlawed in Europe that is why Krstic dominated and was turrible in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Offense is outlawed in Europe that is why Krstic dominated and was turrible in the NBA
    Krstic averaged something like 15/6 in Euroleague. He has averaged more than that in NBA and NBA playoffs.

He sure the hell did not "dominate" shit. In fact, he was absolutely awful in the Euroleague Final Four.

What the hell is the "weird part of YouTube"?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMlVNFpzKNI

start by watching this - then just follow the "recommended" videos for the next hour or two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMlVNFpzKNI

start by watching this - then just follow the "recommended" videos for the next hour or two
    I see what you mean...

After three or four next videos you wonder, WTF am i doing here?

You guys are clowns. Maybe you don't intend to be and maybe you don't realize it, but you are.

The NBA is a league where defense is basically outlawed. That's why Rubio and so many other players look so good in the NBA. It's that simple.
    And now it's my turn to say it. You have no clue what you're talking about.

You seem to suffer from some kind of inferiority complex and it does seem to be racially motivated.
    You can't be serious. How in the hell does any of what I've said in this thread seem to be racially motivated? You making that big of a leap shows just how insecure you are.