Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Love will sign with the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007
    Only slight downside is his age
    I'd take him over any other big, besides LA's game is ageless

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    he plays like duncan with the outside shot. his game will last, but for the same reason i see him going to SA
    SA is on top but much harder to do cap wise

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    I'd take him over any other big, besides LA's game is ageless
    i agree

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

he plays like duncan with the outside shot. his game will last, but for the same reason i see him going to SA
    Timmy D gonna have to take the biggest discount on his salary + they won't have a lot of money to offer LA

College star

Timmy D gonna have to take the biggest discount on his salary + they won't have a lot of money to offer LA
    yeah but there are a few other assumptions made. The spurs are known to take a wide paycut across players so if LA really wants to go there he may do the same. For the first time he'll get a coach that knows how to win and use his skills. That might be worth a paycut... at least that's how i'd feel if i was in his shoes.

The lakers are young, probably the youngest outside of a few outliers and LA has been around a young core long enough. If he wants any sort of legacy he should go to a team that's ready to compete in a year or two.

Timmy D has taken huge cuts already this past years not sure he will do it again considering he could retire within the next 2 years and getting financially scammed recently

yeah but there are a few other assumptions made. The spurs are known to take a wide paycut across players so if LA really wants to go there he may do the same. For the first time he'll get a coach that knows how to win and use his skills. That might be worth a paycut... at least that's how i'd feel if i was in his shoes.

The lakers are young, probably the youngest outside of a few outliers and LA has been around a young core long enough. If he wants any sort of legacy he should go to a team that's ready to compete in a year or two.

I kinda disagree . Timmy D has given too much to SA already. It's a lot to ask of him( if they even do) considering there are no guarantees of a championship.