Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Beaten both maps thru extraction(technically wave 11). Pretty fun basically once you get whatever character decently leveled say around 7-8 and you have teamwork for the last 4ish waves you can beat it easily. Also use classes that compliment each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    You can't blame them. Making it a shooter means you triple sales. Same reason they added multiplayer. I don't like it either but I do see why they do it. As long as quality of game stays high I can't complain.
    If I wanted to play COD I would have bought COD. Bioware sold the [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Shit, I'm gonna try and not quit my new job until I make enough money to buy a new TV just for this game.
    F*ck a tv, I ain't wakin' up in 5 hours

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    If I wanted to play COD I would have bought COD. Bioware sold the [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck out.
    Bioware for life fool. Been a fanboy for 10 plus years. The fact that they still keep turning out extremely good products and listening to fans is enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think you can compare this to COD. Maybe Gears... But with how deep and involved story is it has no equal or similar game.

Even Dragon Age 2 which people griped about was a very solid game to me.

Bioware for life fool. Been a fanboy for 10 plus years.
    Being a good fan also means knowing when to call out developers for their bullshit.

The fact that they still keep turning out extremely good products and listening to fans is enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Listening to the money, more like it. If they gave a damn about fans, Mass Effect 2's main story wouldn't be 4 hours long.

I don't think you can compare this to COD. Maybe Gears... But with how deep and involved story is it has no equal or similar game.
    It's a corridor shooter first, "RPG" second. Tell me what the "deep and involved" story was in Mass Effect 2-- I'll wait.

And Bioware's idea of "character customization" is a rip off of Splinter Cell Conviction. Oh cool, you can put a scope on your gun. Never seen that before!

Even Dragon Age 2 which people griped about was a very solid game to me.
    Annnnnnd this is where I stop taking you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Being a good fan also means knowing when to call out developers for their bullshit.

Listening to the money, more like it. If they gave a damn about fans, Mass Effect 2's main story wouldn't be 4 hours long.

It's a corridor shooter first, "RPG" second. Tell me what the "deep and involved" story was in Mass Effect 2-- I'll wait.

And Bioware's idea of "character customization" is a rip off of Splinter Cell Conviction. Oh cool, you can put a scope on your gun. Never seen that before!

Annnnnnd this is where I stop taking you seriously.
    Tell me how Empire Strikes back was compared to New Hope and Return of the Jedi? The reason part 2 of trilogies never seem as deep is because they are a bridge in a story. ME2's plot was to learn more about the reapers and build up more squad members and army. Part 1 was the amazing intro to the ME universe.

Mass Effect 3 is the conclusion and the story will be much deeper, longer and more dramatic. They did quadruple the voice acting they did in the other games. I think you're going to miss out if you have a mentality that this series sold out.

I'm confident that Mass Effect 3 will be the best game of our generation. Mass Effect 1 was obviously deeper RPG wise but Mass Effect 2 was a more refined game. Mass Effect 3 Bioware poured their heart into the finale.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I'm not playing this because I don't want any spoilers before I get the full game. But, isn't this just the demo?! Wouldn't it make sense that the demo would be more action oriented rather than the more RPG elements? I'm not sure how exciting a demo would be if it was just full of dialogue trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I'm not playing this because I don't want any spoilers before I get the full game. But, isn't this just the demo?! Wouldn't it make sense that the demo would be more action oriented rather than the more RPG elements? I'm not sure how exciting a demo would be if it was just full of dialogue trees.

Yea... Nobody would play it. They did great with the demo. One cinematic level and one action level.

This thread is the oldest lets just use this one.

The demo is amazing. This game might rank up there with skyrim.... Glad I didn't buy the Darkness 2.....

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/57518/mas...ven-exclusive/

New footage of game and a little info.

Banned

My game should be here Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    My game should be here Saturday
    WTF.... How?

Banned

WTF.... How?
    Got that rare connect, bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Got that rare connect, bro
    Lucky guy. I'm doing Monday night Midnight release party at Gamestop. They do pizza and drinks free. I'm off Monday and Tuesday so gonna work out great