Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-17-2006, 08:57 PM   #16
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Cool 3 capitains, I'm a big fan of threesomes.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:12 AM   #17
Ben mc
I brick open layups

Ben mc has an OK reputation so far

i do believed i called this one.

i find it so amazing that a bunch of guys only about 3-5 years older than me are leading team U.S in International basketball.

Wouldnt that be absolutely perplexing being in their position and being that young.

i comend this move, these guys deserve it and will be the heart and sole of the team during the '08 olympics.
Ben mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:38 PM   #18
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pha Q
So kobe isnt part of the team anymore? WTF...I thought he would be the captain when he comes back?
He's still part of the team, part of the roster. He's taking this summer to heal his bum knee, which he had surgery on. Next summer he will be back in full effect with the guys, and will be practicing and getting ready for the '08 Olympics, where by all means ... he'll probably be captain. All signs pointed to him being captain on this team if he didn't have to sit out for surgery. The Damn team was practically built with him in mind as captain. I think him and Colangelo were the first to meet about Team USA. And Kobe probably had say in getting Coach K., to be the head coach. He'll be back, and this USA team will be deadly when he is on it. They're good right now, but they will be assasins when he is on it. Think, Melo is their best player right now. Melo has a jumper. Imagine when Kobe shows up to tear the zones apart with HIS stroke? His jumper makes Melo's look average. Kobe / Melo on the premiter knocking down J's, while Paul, Wade, and LeBron clean up and do their slashing and driving duties. It will be ugly for opposing teams.

BTW, An interview a week ago on a LA station interviewed Kobe. He says he is too pumped to be on Team USA. He said if his knee continues with its progress, he would at the very least join the team for the medal rounds for the World Championship. He said he is afaraid he will go crazy in '08, with so much on the line, and so much pride and influece from the countries battling it out. Kobe will go bonkers in the '08 Olympics. Maybe we'll see him score 100 + points in one of the games, by himself.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 02:00 PM   #19
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I wonder if Coach K is going to keep these 3 as captains next summer and for 08. I think he'd already named Kobe as the captain before Kobe got hurt. I doubt he'd take the titles away from those guys just because some other guys will be on the team though
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: