Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Taylow Swift is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    Taylor has already sold more than 100 million records and is only 24.
    How about Bieber? I want those numbers.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Taylor swift is the greatest artist of this generation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    How about Bieber? I want those numbers.
    I have no idea, I am going by this list which only lists artist or groups that has sold more than 75 million albums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._music_artists

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I feel the opposite. Fearless >>> her other albums.
    I wouldn't be caught dead blasting her music but I cannot deny the catchiness of her music, and I agree. The more she has gotten away from her country roots both musically and in society, the worse her music sounds.

Her hero used to Tim McGraw, now it's the Kennedy family

Honestly didn't listen to her old stuff but pop music that borrows from the 80s is a style that I really like.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    music sucks but damn she is a dime

She's pure candy. Probably shits strawberry yogurt.

Can't keep a man doe. Must be a huge pain in the ass.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    She'll probably end up with a dude from her touring band or some dude completely not famous.
    My boss was involved with the movie rudderless, and Selena Gomez is in the film. I met her and went out to eat with her mom, the director, an my boss.

She thinks I'm cute and we hit it off. We text back n forth everyday and I may be able to make her my gf....

If I ever stop posting here and Selena has a non-celebrity bf(even though technically I am an internet celebrity) then you will know what happened.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

My boss was involved with the movie rudderless, and Selena Gomez is in the film. I met her and went out to eat with her mom, the director, an my boss.

She thinks I'm cute and we hit it off. We text back n forth everyday and I may be able to make her my gf....

If I ever stop posting here and Selena has a non-celebrity bf(even though technically I am an internet celebrity) then you will know what happened.
    you are a 19 year old loser who has accomplished nothing in life and has a single digit number of friends. in addition to having no past and no present, you have no future. the highlight of your life will be getting the occasional laugh from random posters on here, who you don't know and will never know. i know you'll brush this off and come back with some witty joke as your overused gimmick calls for it, but deep down as a human being you know everything i just said is fully accurate. let the worthlessness of your life sink in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    you are a 19 year old loser who has accomplished nothing in life and has a single digit number of friends. in addition to having no past and no present, you have no future. the highlight of your life will be getting the occasional laugh from random posters on here, who you don't know and will never know. i know you'll brush this off and come back with some witty joke as your overused gimmick calls for it, but deep down as a human being you know everything i just said is fully accurate. let the worthlessness of your life sink in.

I am actually facebook friend with Budadiii, he posted pics of him and Selena a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    Why can't you post this on your nathanjizzle account? I don't take insults on here personally. Are you scared to speak the truth on your main account?

That's kinda sad, but also flattering at the same time. I have a ton of power on this board and everybody tries to get in good with me because they sense that I'm a winner in real life, and it's proven that I'm a natural leader.

You're 27 and everything you wrote can be said for you. As an ugly, balding, nerdy Asian, you sure do have a lip on you. Come down to OKC and say any of that shit to my face and I'll pop you like a pimple and piss in your daddies won ton soup, you virgin scumbag

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

She isnt all that pretty.

NBA All-star

she should do a duet with Gwen Stefani

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

Why can't you post this on your nathanjizzle account? I don't take insults on here personally. Are you scared to speak the truth on your main account?

That's kinda sad, but also flattering at the same time. I have a ton of power on this board and everybody tries to get in good with me because they sense that I'm a winner in real life, and it's proven that I'm a natural leader.

You're 27 and everything you wrote can be said for you. As an ugly, balding, nerdy Asian, you sure do have a lip on you. Come down to OKC and say any of that shit to my face and I'll pop you like a pimple and piss in your daddies won ton soup, you virgin scumbag
    i'm not nathanjizzle. he is nowhere near intellectually capable of doing to you what i am doing right now. and i should have known your go to comeback would be an alt accusation, there's really nothing else to be said to what i posted. i cut to the core of you and defecated on it.

as usual, you're all flair and no substance. you know what i said is the cold hard truth and you are squirming around it with your gimmick. but hey, i got to give you credit for sticking with your act even after reality hits you hard. i hope you enjoy the next few weeks in which you sit at your computer drafting new material that you will never say to anyone's face in real life, but spam on this board with the confidence of a man that doesn't suck at living in the real world.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

she makes some terrible music (ie. shake it off and that new york song). incredibly cheesy and she tries to come off so sweet and innocent it gets annoying. she probably makes some okay music but without the looks/persona I do not see how she would be considered a star