Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Bobby Brown ties the Euroleague scoring record with 41 points

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch

I can confirm that article is in Serbian. I would translate it to you but it's pretty long so I don't really want to write that much

Name of the article is: thank you comrades
    Above the title it writes: "Korać scored 99 points and it's the main reason why Beograd defeated Swedish champion Albik with a score of 155:57

Here is the video of Bobby Brown's 41 point performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9u7Cmb-H8
    Like I said, Bobby Brown did NOT set the Euroleague scoring record, like Grinder claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Right. Although I believe it's just a same basketball, but different game (yes as in same animal/different beast). Some skill-mental-sets translate into FIBA basketball better, and some into NBA. Both are high level leagues, just that I feel the superior marketing of NBA plays an enormous role in the perception and comparison of those two leagues.
    As I say, in NBA they play matchups/personel, while in Europe the running plays/system are preffered. Some can thrive with being let do what they want, and some rather play their role/cog in the system. That's how it works.
    The person you are agreeing with was banned by FIBA forums over extremely racist and hate filled comments directed towards Europeans. He is the biggest god damn troll on this site.

His name on interbasket is KWSN-Men (biggest and most hated troll ever at that site) - and you are going to defend this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yes that's true but you still have to admit that talent wise the NBA is far better than Euroleague. All the best Americans players are there and the majority of the top international players as well.
    You have to admit that you are a psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzissa
    Anderson was the go-to-guy with Maccabi. They got to the Playoffs, where they were upset by Partizan. He had an important role in Barcelona, replacing Mickeal mid-season. He was the MVP of the Copa del Rey, also. Barcelona was the main Euroleague contender that year. Brown accomplishment so far is a great half season, in an average team.
    Anderson is a huge ball hog with incredibly low basketball IQ. He is perfect for NBA. He belongs in the clown flying circus. Don't tell gabepizza Siena is an average team - I did that and got trolled hundreds of times since saying I was wrong and lying.

gabepizza is a ****ing nutcase. He claimed Hilton Armstrong would win Euroleague MVP, even guaranteed it. He has said over and over that Siena will make the final four this year. He said over and over that Deron Williams played in Euroleague.

He said many times that Jordan Farmar was the best point guard to ever play in Euroleague, etc. The guy is a super creepy freak.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-05-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Ty Lawson was slow by Euroleague standards. He could not even beat anyone off the dribble. That's how LOW NBA athleticism is.

Yes in Lawson's total of 7 Euroleague games. While Bobby Brown who was undrafted out of college and averaged 5 ppg in the NBA is dominating Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yes in Lawson's total of 7 Euroleague games. While Bobby Brown who was undrafted out of college and averaged 5 ppg in the NBA is dominating Euroleague.
    You are a sick sick person. And you wonder why no one would hire you.................

You have to admit that you are a psychopath.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPa-2czPs1g

Banned

Euroleague, why is everyone who disagrees with you sick, crazy and a psychopath? Those are horrible things to keep repeating over and over.

What's the goal/fun for you to keep coming back to a site full of them?

Also where do you live? I've seen claims you live in the USA, can you prove to me you aren't?

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Not even the naturalized Greek American born and trained 7th round draft pick Nick Galis, the EURO GOAT was able to accomplish this feat

Dude was born and raised in the states playing American ball till he was 22 years old, a grown ass man

And Euroleague acts as if he is a born and bred Greek citizen and basketball product.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23

Dude was born and raised in the states playing American ball till he was 22 years old, a grown ass man

And Euroleague acts as if he is a born and bred Greek citizen and basketball product.
    He was born in America, lived in America his entire life, was coached entirely by American coaches growing up, played college ball at an American university and somehow is a 'product of greece'

The person you are agreeing with was banned by FIBA forums over extremely racist and hate filled comments directed towards Europeans. He is the biggest god damn troll on this site.

His name on interbasket is KWSN-Men (biggest and most hated troll ever at that site) - and you are going to defend this guy?
    Sorry I don't know that much about particular posters. Yet, this is all ad hominem. He said the right thing.

You have to admit that that no superstar from NBA is coming to play in Euroleague before he's done, while some top players from Euroleague still try to make it in NBA. That's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    He was born in America, lived in America his entire life, was coached entirely by American coaches growing up, played college ball at an American university and somehow is a 'product of greece'

Nikos Galis has lived in Greece ever since 1979.
    So he has not "lived in America his entire life".

He was also not "naturalized" you ****ing moron. Greek law did not even allow naturalization until the 1990s. You ****ing idiot. Greece has NEVER allowed any naturalized people to play for their national teams.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-06-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Sorry I don't know that much about particular posters. Yet, this is all ad hominem. He said the right thing.

You have to admit that that no superstar from NBA is coming to play in Euroleague before he's done, while some top players from Euroleague still try to make it in NBA. That's all I'm saying.
    What you are saying is bullshit. You are defending a psychopath, a pathological liar, a troll, and a racist.

Nikos Galis has lived in Greece ever since 1979.
    So he has not "lived in America his entire life".

He was also not "naturalized" you ****ing moron. Greek law did not even allow naturalization until the 1990s. You ****ing idiot.
    nice sources that you cited there as usual

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    nice sources that you cited there as usual
    Good luck finding any source that says Galis was "naturalized". You ****ing freak.

Do you ****ing even know what "naturalized" means? Here is a clue, Galis was a Greek citizen at BIRTH.