Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ot: check this out

kind of a fun game online (free)

http://ebok.mybrute.com

still sorting it out, more stategy in choosing your opponents than anything
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ot: check this out

I dont get it?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
I dont get it?
Its simple. You create your own little fighter and compete against other people's fighters.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #4
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whoo hoo "Willie69" get's off to a 5-2 start. Cool game.

Of course that little sh*t with the javelin is going to have to be taught a lesson - that thing stuck in me like a Lamar Odom free throw in the hoop...oh wait.....
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:41 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they should have just used this game in the middle east to solve all the problems!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah still figuring it out, i guess you don't do anything once they get into the fight, the object seems to be more about choosing your fights wisely young grasshoppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Whoo hoo "Willie69" get's off to a 5-2 start. Cool game.

Of course that little sh*t with the javelin is going to have to be taught a lesson - that thing stuck in me like a Lamar Odom free throw in the hoop...oh wait.....
i know i have a knife and i'm getting my butt kicked and i'm clicking things left andright trying to get him to use the knife...lol i guess they only grab the weapons at a certain time during the fight
Old 04-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
gts
Sons of Antartica

when or if any of us reach level 10 we can start a clan and calll it the lakers forum dojo...lol
Old 04-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

lol here's a pic of our little group

Old 04-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
when or if any of us reach level 10 we can start a clan and calll it the lakers forum dojo...lol

I dont get it.

I built a little guy namd laker 23

and it just made me fight someone and i got killed?

And I tried again today, made a new guy& again got killed?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
I dont get it.

I built a little guy namd laker 23

and it just made me fight someone and i got killed?

And I tried again today, made a new guy& again got killed?
you have to choose your fights, and in the beginning you have no skills so getting killed is gonna happen. but the key is learning to read your parameters and choosing an opponent who's equal in skill or isn't as strong in another area... with each fight you get experience...

you can fight 3 times a day after your first day...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: