Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: derrick rose IQ

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: derrick rose IQ

Didn't someone take his SATs for him? Without a SAT score it's pretty hard to guess. I feel that's kind of equivalent to an IQ test in some way . Any score above 80% percentile is pretty impressive on the test in my opinion.

70 and under is mild retardation and presents developmental delays when growing up (delayed walking, running, speaking)

seeing as Rose has superior coordination and reaction time, we can assume his brain is at least sophisticated enough to be over 70

understand that intelligence isn't just academic.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Why does his IQ matter? He isn't paid to be a quiz master he's paid to play basketball. It's sad that he doesn't have better management teaching him how to be more poised and tactful when answering questions though but at the end of the day he's paid for production on the court.

his decisions on the court.

He's not a high iq PG.

Nobody is denying he's an effective player, but he's pretty dumb.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    his decisions on the court.

He's not a high iq PG.

Nobody is denying he's an effective player, but he's pretty dumb.
    Please tell me that you don't really think interactive motor skills and basketball choices are on IQ test? On the court he has incredibly high intuition to make split second decisions correctly. Great intuition and ability to act on it I'm sure is a better marker of success than IQ scores. And a lot of people consider intuition the highest form of intelligence.

I can play most instruments by intuition. I did very well in college. But most are better than me in learning other languages. So what. A lot of guys here aren't socially balanced and quick to call other people dumb, never realizing that most people have different intelligence s.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    What in my response says I didn't understand the question, idiot. Is that your alternate? I think only weak people care about other people's IQ. And here you are are taking that to another level. You apparently have a very weak emotional quotient. What's it to you?

Wow! Melting down HARD and you still don't get it.

Good High School Starter

I think that intelligence is a hard thing to define, judge or measure.

I will say that Rose has never struck me as seeming like a very intelligent person in interviews but again... that is such a shallow measure to go by.

The only recent thing I have heard that makes me question his intelligence is the fact that he said some shit like "I am worried about my next contract / gotta feed my kids" which if true sounds pretty dumb to me.
    I mean the dude has made a fortune.
    How can you make hundreds of millions and not already have your great great great grandchildren secured?

Though I suppose being bad with money doesn't automatically make a person dumb.
    Right?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Wow! Melting down HARD and you still don't get it.
    I asked you two questions, neither of which do you have the confidence to answer, and made fun of you with the other sentence. That's a meltdown in your book? So now your emotional quotient is lowering your intelligence quotient?

My goal isn't to understand an idiot. To you that might be a meltdown because you aspire hard to that end. I don't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    70 and under is mild retardation and presents developmental delays when growing up (delayed walking, running, speaking)

seeing as Rose has superior coordination and reaction time, we can assume his brain is at least sophisticated enough to be over 70

understand that intelligence isn't just academic.

about a 71 then

I asked you two questions, neither of which do you have the confidence to answer, and made fun of you with the other sentence. That's a meltdown in your book? So now your emotional quotient is lowering your intelligence quotient?

My goal isn't to understand an idiot. To you that might be a meltdown because you aspire hard to that end. I don't care less.
    It seems like your IQ is lower than Rose's and that means you're probably clinically retarded.

son you are taking this way to hard.

Let me break this down for you: Rose is a low IQ chucker relying on athleticism and nothing more. He lacks the IQ to take over games in the PO, to change his game to fit his fading health, to integrate himself into a team offense, to handle basic media questions, to pass a basic knowledge test, to handle a trial or even a woman. He ain't even a PG, more of a combo.

Bottomline, rose is just a retarded glassmade fake gang banger with a lot of retarded fans like you and all the other monkeyballing heroball stans out there.

And let me tell you another thing son, any self respecting chicago fan is extremely happy that this monkey is breaking down 24/7 because that means that they'll play better ball, develop assets and be in a better position once rose's contract runs out.

It's a wonderful world son, don't be mad for monkeys doing monkey work, it's God's will tbh.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

He can't talk for sh*t but he still ballin with millions under his belt

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    OPs annual salary?

over or under 16 k?
    Under.

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    about a 71 then

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Under.
    like your moms tbh

Banned

Why is everyone always so late?

Rose has always been retarded. And he's been done ever since "muscle memory"

Funny how you guys are always years late on shit. Bunch of idiots.