Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why are natural women insecure about transgender women?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    It's really not a very good troll topic imo...it's not like it pisses lots of people off

Race issues - GOAT troll topic
    That's played out.

OP is being original, and it does upset people on here. A lot of guys on here who aren't confident in their sexuality that want to bash Transgenders and bash OP for supporting them.

it became kind of obvious OP was trolling when his life story here became a soap opera

Banned

It's really not a very good troll topic imo...it's not like it pisses lots of people off

Race issues - GOAT troll topic
    That's actually the laziest, most common form of trolling. Not GOAT.

rank sentamentalist

hey lolcats forget the video what do you want to say about the topic of this thread? i've read the title four times and i still don't think i know... tho it seems somewhat interesting

i dunno why u guys think he's a troll, i must have missed a thread but he isn't acting like a troll in this thread lol

edit: does the above mean i've been trolled?

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Whatever if you think I am trolling. Some people on here think anyone that thinks or does things that are a little outside the norm is suddenly a liar and a troller. I know what I am about and I have no interest in arguing with people for no reason. If you think I am a liar, don't post in my threads. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    hey lolcats forget the video what do you want to say about the topic of this thread? i've read the title four times and i still don't think i know... tho it seems somewhat interesting

i dunno why u guys think he's a troll, i must have missed a thread but he isn't acting like a troll in this thread lol

edit: does the above mean i've been trolled?
    It is about some natural born women having insecurities over transgender women because in this day and age, men are much less homophobic and are dating transgender girls. The reason the girl in the video was discussing it is because K. Michelle made disparaging remarks about transgender girls, because she thought Soulja Boy was cheating on her with one.

It mostly stems from what many feminists view as transgenders trying to co-opt the feminist movement for their own purposes.

Banned

What is your deal with transgenders? Do you have one in the family? Are YOU a transgender?...what is it? where did this fascination come from?
    He's a gay dude who for whatever reason doesn't want to admit he's gay. So he goes out of his way to f*ck dudes with wigs on so he can try to get off on a technicality.

But nobody's buying that bullshit.

Good college starter

Imagine how angry a hoe gets when you leave her for a better looking hoe.

Imagine how angry a hoe gets when you leave her for a better looking hoe...who is a guy!

Damn....I can understand the sista's pain.

rank sentamentalist

like not so much insecurities as jealousies towards the trannies who are snaggin all the good man meat?

i dunno how true it is, tbh i'm a little skeptical, but granting it as a fact... do you think the sole explanation for it is trannies hooking up with men? furthermore another interesting question is what percentage of men who hook up with trannies every tell anybody about it? ratio is probably skewed towards silence imo

just as an aside

as opposed to insecure or jealous, i'd say uncomfortable would be the more appropriate word to describe strait cis women you're talking about. and with each individual it probably stems from their own sexual identity crisis they've yet to resolve, thus projecting their own uncertainties onto an obvious target, an already marginalized transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    like not so much insecurities as jealousies towards the trannies who are snaggin all the good man meat?

i dunno how true it is, tbh i'm a little skeptical, but granting it as a fact... do you think the sole explanation for it is trannies hooking up with men? furthermore another interesting question is what percentage of men who hook up with trannies every tell anybody about it? ratio is probably skewed towards silence imo

just as an aside

as opposed to insecure or jealous, i'd say uncomfortable would be the more appropriate word to describe strait cis women you're talking about. and with each individual it probably stems from their own sexual identity crisis they've yet to resolve, thus projecting their own uncertainties onto an obvious target, an already marginalized transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    He's a gay dude who for whatever reason doesn't want to admit he's gay. So he goes out of his way to f*ck dudes with wigs on so he can try to get off on a technicality.

But nobody's buying that bullshit.
    Yeah, liking this

makes me gay...

The insecurity is obvious here.

It's the same thing with those women who've been married to gay guys, and then after some years the guy comes out of the closet leaves them for a man. It's extra hurtful in a way because you haven't just grown apart, the entire basis for the relationship is fraudulent. That woman has been that man's "beard" more or less, just the facade of being in the closet.

If you are attracted to trannies just be honest about it. You don't have to coax some poor girl into a relationship because you are uncomfortable with the reality of your own desires.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Yeah, liking this

makes me gay...
    It's not complicated. If you go out of your way to f*ck dudes, then yes... it makes you very gay (and there's nothing wrong with that).

I bet you're not even f*cking top of the line trannies like those either. More like this:

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    It's not complicated. If you go out of your way to f*ck dudes, then yes... it makes you very gay (and there's nothing wrong with that).

I bet you're not even f*cking top of the line trannies like those either. More like this: