Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Colin Cowherd got canned from ESPN for remarks against Dominican Republic LMAO

[quote]ESPN dropped the radio host Colin Cowherd on Friday, hours after he had clumsily tried to explain comments he made on his show Thursday that seemed to denigrate the intelligence of Dominicans in baseball.

The abrupt end to Cowherd

Default Re: Colin Cowherd got canned from ESPN for remarks against Dominican Republic LMAO

Good riddance. Guy was a complete jackass.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Colin Cowherd got canned from ESPN for remarks against Dominican Republic LMAO

He was the worst personality ESPN has ever had. Those weird faces he would make while he would go on rants about shit that nobody cared about. Good riddance Cowturd.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 07-25-2015 at 09:17 AM.

So, he was leaving ESPN in 1 week and they suddenly decide to fire him.

The year of retarded comments indeed.

He was leaving anyway. BTW, he would say pompous things like this all the time as if he is smarter than everyone else with groundbreaking information, also his love for Lebron was pathetic AF. I'm happy I could listen to WFAN instead of this jackass. But good riddance, might listen in on his replacement if Beningo and Roberts are on vacation.

NBA lottery pick

#DominicanLivesMatter

Colin is a beast

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

The average IQ in the DR is 82 which is considered almost borderline retarded in 1st world countries. So what's he apologizing for?

[QUOTE]

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    The average IQ in the DR is 82 which is considered almost borderline retarded in 1st world countries. So what's he apologizing for?
    Maybe because he disrespected a lot of people? Including people he works with and the MLB, who is partners with ESPN.

I think you're borderline retarded for not understanding that.

It's a suicide by cop. He wants out anyway. Fox News here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Maybe because he disrespected a lot of people? Including people he works with and the MLB, who is partners with ESPN.

I believe his point was that what Cowherd said was accurate.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923

If you're dumb...you're dumb. Roll with it.

I don't think anyone in the US is going to get particularly upset if Japan or South Korea subtly hint that we aren't as smart as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I believe his point was that what Cowherd said was accurate.
    But it's not accurate. Pretty much nothing he said was accurate. Then he came on the next day with more inaccuracies instead of just saying sorry and moving on.

He didn't get fired for this anyway. ESPN was doing him the courtesy of letting him play out his contract for a month or two, but he comes right out on day 2 and goes at one of their major partners and calling dominicans stupid.

Not a good look.