Banned

Default Say Hello to the great Georges Danton, the George Washington of Europe

In your country, the United States, you have a history of great presidents.

In my country, Europe, we also have a history of great presidents. I wish to educate my neighbors across the pond about one of them. A man who is known in America as the George Washington of Europe. In my country, George Washington is known as the Georges Danton of America.

Georges Danton was one of the greatest politicians in my country, Europe's, history. He dedicated his life to fighting against CIS-gendered white male imperialist misogyny and oppression and micro-aggressions against minorities, as well as the evils of the First Estate and capitalism. He also was one of the leading figures in bringing my country, Europe, in to the modern age by jumpstarting the Age of Reason and Enlightenment with his ideas and wisdom.

Next time you are sitting in a cafe nibbling on a croissant and sipping an espresso whilst discussing with a stranger about the finer points of Sartre, remember the great Danton.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-31-2015 at 05:19 AM.

Default Re: Say Hello to the great Georges Danton, the George Washington of Europe

RIP Danton

Sartre overrated

   

Default Re: Say Hello to the great Georges Danton, the George Washington of Europe

danton was amazing.

the finest orator in the western world (along with the late mirabeau), he was a big part of starting the revolutionary movement in france, but when robespierre et al went berzerk upon killing / censoring, he laid down his life to make a point about leniency and his ideals. to me that is a true hero.

of course robespierre didn't listen, and suffered quick, nasty consequences.

It seems as though your trolling keeps getting weaker and weaker. This latest shtick of yours is simply cringeworthy.

Banned

Yes gigantes. To put it in to terms that Americans would understand, Danton is Obama Jesus.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    It seems as though your trolling keeps getting weaker and weaker. This latest shtick of yours is simply cringeworthy.
    In my country, Europe, we believe that Georges Danton is, in fact, the opposite of-how do you say this word- 'cringeworthy'. He would in fact be better described, in the language of my European people, as tr

[QUOTE=Nick Young]In my country, Europe, we believe that Georges Danton is, in fact, the opposite of-how do you say this word- 'cringeworthy'. He would in fact be better described, in the language of my European people, as tr

Banned

#jesuisdanton #notyourshield #intoleranceisreal #everydaysexism #notallwomen

Gonna find his grave and take a massive shit, french fаggot.

   

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    is that something noteworthy for a bulgarian to do?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    In my country, Europe, faggot means both a bundle of wood and a cigarette. Any other uses of the word are problematic to say the least.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Say Hello to the great Georges Danton, the George Washington of Europe

Finally we have some honest Europeans on the forum

You keep saying "in my country, Europe " but Europe is not a country.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    You keep saying "in my country, Europe " but Europe is not a country.
    mon Dieu! Do not attempt to culturally enforce your imperialist First Estate values on to me, or my fellow countrymen mon ami. I call you mon ami but I am saying it with a subtle hint of firmness behind it. Don't make me type it again with a slightly firmer tone.