Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Using the eye test. Does Derrick Rose look as fast and athletic as Russell Westbrook?

Default Re: Using the eye test. Does Derrick Rose look as fast and athletic as Russell Westbrook?

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I wish there were gifs of the 2 sick fast break dunks he had from that same game. He was just a blur, insanely fast.

Derrick Rose blocks the GOAT

I loved this game, I laughed so hard at the Lakers. Kobe with the clutch turnover

Rose's Reaction...

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Dont be stupid. The Bulls team is made for a PG that can create his own shot. Nate Robinson got them just as many playoff wins against the Heat as Rose did. And it's likely DJ Augustin would do the same. Who are these guys? Role players.

Fact is that Westbrook is a killer and an alpha who is dying to get out there and play. Can't say the same about Rose.

Westbrook on the Bulls would put them over the Pacers and a tougher out for Miami.
    Westbrook is a beta that holds back his alpha from leading his team to a better record. Westbrook never lead a team and was turnover prone when the focus wasn't on him. Put Rose on okc and no way they don't have the best record the last two years. In fact, there is no way okc doesn't have the best record this year WITHOUT Westbrook. Its not like the Bulls needed more turnovers that year as I don't know what he's bringing that's positive Rose didn't.

Instead of filling the gap when Rose left as the numero uno, Westbrook can not be considered bettered than Wall, Curry, Kyrie or Paul. He's more like numero cinco than number two. And if he was playing as the main offensive weapon like those guys were his driving lanes would be cut off and his sloppy play even worse. Much less if he was the guy focused on. As a point guard the key qualities of protecting the ball and making the best decision he's far from the best at... even on his own team.

Westbrook is a beast of a slashed tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You really gonna sit here and post fake Westbrook stats? And show the percentages, and TO's.

Whoops, not fake. But show the percentages and TO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Whoops, not fake. But show the percentages and TO's.
    RW: 44.2% FG - 3.9 TO's
    DR: 44.5% FG - 3.4 TO's

Hardly a difference.

2011/2012:

Rose: 21.8 / 3.4 / 7.9 / 0.9 - 43.5% FG
    Russ: 23.6 / 4.6 / 5.5 / 1.7 - 45.7% FG

Westbrook is the better player

In fact, I'd take Westbrook 2012 over Rose 2011

raw physicality, i would say russell has the edge.

but derrick rose is equipped with lots of finesse and rhythmatic moves that makes him deadlier.

Hardly a difference.

2011/2012:

why? when rose produces 28.5 points and 7 assists against elite teams, and westbrook had under 20 points and 6 assists.

Banned

Hardly a difference.

2011/2012:

TOLD

Why they hell do people act like Rose/Westbrook aren't essentially the same and cancel each other out, for the most part? Rose was great but so is Westbrook. What's so hard to accept?