Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    he wasnt even froze, he kept shooting the ball like a boss even though he was missing.

It used to bug me but now I realize who gives a shit what these users say
    Idc if they have the biggest green bar, if they joined in 2001 and have 60,000 posts

Their opinion on the NBA generates the same amount of money per year as mine

0 dollars

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

I feel like this isn't about b easy anymore

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    it is the biggest compliment to Derrick Rose when people are shitting on him for not taking out chris bosh, Lebron james and Dwyane Wade in his 3RD YEAR!!!!

dont you see how ridiculous this is... this guy was 21 years old!!!! and you want him to conquer the league already, it just speaks to the expectations you have of him

This is the same as Jordan and Kobe fans getting on lebron for not winning it all in his 4th year!

Hilarious, continue to tell me how a 21 year old is "froze" cause he didnt beat 2 top 20 players and another HOF'er

LOL
    Yeah its the Rose standard. He is supposed to be the superior player.