Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant 81 point game

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    Then why didn't other professional basketball players even come close to that mark during the 2006 season against those same Toronto Raptors?
    Because no one in their right mind has the audacity to take 46 shots in a single game.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Because no one in their right mind has the audacity to take 46 shots in a single game.
    Stupid answer by a stupid poster.

"Yes, it was (more impressive than Chamberlain's 100 points), that's because of the wide variety of shots that he used, driving, pulling up, behind the three-point line, it was an incredible feat of versatility."

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (NBA All-time top scorer)
    KAJ speaking the truth.

Excellent rebuttal. I completely see where your argument starts and ends.

Knicks 2010 Champs

Angry Re: Kobe Bryant 81 point game

And 20+ FTs to go along with it. That's another 10 shot attempts

Local High School Star

Excellent rebuttal. I completely see where your argument starts and ends.
    So if anyone shoots 63 times, they can get 100 points? I'm gonna tell DJ Mbenga to get on that.

F*cking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    So if anyone shoots 63 times, they can get 100 points? I'm gonna tell DJ Mbenga to get on that.

F*cking moron.
    Anyone who is capable of scoring in bunches or going on a hot streak. Yes, absolutely, 100%.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

The entire basketball world was in awe over Kobe's performance that night, then we have people like you who can't stomach to give Kobe his dues.

You're exactly what's wrong with basketball, not Kobe taking 46 shots when his team was down by over 20 points. The guy by HIMSELF brought that weak ass team back into the game and sealed the deal.

But what do you know about that? You're a hater, I can see right through you.

Local High School Star

The entire basketball world was in awe over Kobe's performance that night, then we have people like you who can't stomach to give Kobe his dues.

You're exactly what's wrong with basketball, not Kobe taking 46 shots when his team was down by over 20 points. The guy by HIMSELF brought that weak ass team back into the game and sealed the deal.

No dude, Lakers were up by 30 since the opening min of the game according to the haters. Kobe single handedly won that game for that sh!tty ball club. Haters hating....

According to SameOlSucka, shooting over 15 times is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Low
    I am a Toronto fan and I can say that this team was nothing special. They had nothing at this time. Injuries and Jalen Rose was guarding Kobe. Give me a break. Btw, how many 81 point threads can there be?
    I know the Raptors were nothing special. I also know I never saw anyone else score 81 points and win the game for their team single-handedly. Especially when his team was down by like 20 points in the 3rd quarter and ended up winning the game by 20 points. If its so damn easy to score 81 points, why is Kobe the first to do it since Wilt? Why didn't every great player score 81 points on the Raptors? Stop hating.

And you're asking me how many 81 point threads can there be? I don't know...how many "Replace Kobe with Player X" threads can there be? Go preach in those topics. GTFO of this one.
    Last edited by The Logo; 08-31-2009 at 04:41 PM.

See right through me? This is a ****ing message board where people hide behind avatars and lust for professional athletes. You can't see through ****

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    No she couldn't you dumb f*ck. Only 2 players have scored 81+. One wasn't even televised so imo that didn't exist.

Kobe's 81 > all.

Fact

Not to mention he didn't face white boys that are 6'2 and considered centers.
    The PF/C's for the Knicks team were these height:

6'6(SF/PF/C mix)
    6'5(SF/PF/C mix)
    6'10
    6'9
    6'6(SF/PF Mix)

I dont see and 6'2 players.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Oh, and might I remind you what happened to Kobe that year when it matters, in the playoffs?

Well, heres a hint...

Quote Originally Posted by The Logo
    I know the Raptors were nothing special. I also know I never saw anyone else score 81 points and win the game for their team single-handedly. Especially when his team was down by like 20 points in the 3rd quarter and ended up winning the game by 20 points. If its so damn easy to score 81 points, why is Kobe the first to do it since Wilt? Why didn't every great player score 81 points on the Raptors? Stop hating.

And you're asking me how many 81 point threads can there be? I don't know...how many "Replace Kobe with Player X" threads can there be? Go preach in those topics. GTFO of this one.
    You are just a troll. You just proved you have nothing good to post so how about you, GTFO....

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

See right through me? This is a ****ing message board where people hide behind avatars and lust for professional athletes. You can't see through ****
    It's a figure of speech, you're catching on now?
    Love how you completely ignored everything I said regarding why Kobe took so many shots.

It's a figure of speech, you're catching on now?
    You take the internet a lot more seriously than I do. It's as simple as that and nothing more need be said.