Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-16-2006, 03:54 AM   #1
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far
Default Worst b-ball shoes ever

I was just thinkin back to high school when I went to buy some shoes for the upcoming season and got those 1st Kobe's. They were black/white and now I noticed there's some retros of the same shoe out now called the crazy 8's. I was seriously sliding all over the court with those shoes... they were ok playin outdoors but wouldn't get any grip at all on an actual court. Anyone else ever own a pair of those and have the same problem? Or could it just have been that particular shoe that I got? Ever since then i've never owned a pair of adidas b-ball shoes...
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:18 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default re:

Back in the Day i copped the Ewings lmao I had to glue them ****s back together after playin ball one day in the park.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How about the Shaqs that you get at payless?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:05 PM   #4
s0s0jef
Can barely lace up my sneakers

s0s0jef has an OK reputation so far

i think the 1st kobes was OK, BUT Kobe's II by addias...worst shoes ever, i can;t believe i brought them
s0s0jef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:02 PM   #5
guacomole
I brick open layups

guacomole has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Back in the Day i copped the Ewings lmao I had to glue them ****s back together after playin ball one day in the park.

Haha , my dad got some red on white 1980 something addidas ewing hi-tops but they were too small so he never wore them. I discovered them as my mom was about to throw them out 2 years ago. I still ball in them sometimes but they are slippery as hell.
guacomole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:12 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default re:

Yea the adidas Ewings were terrible as far as grip but does anybody remember when Ewing had his own brand? Mine were black and white with this horrible zig zag logo on the side. Another pair of bad kicks were the mutumbo's. They were by far the ugliest pair of sneakers ever. The African cloth and dual straps was so over the top it was ridiculous.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:01 AM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Back in the day LA Gear made some nasty ones. I did fall into their trap and got the Flames
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:44 AM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i never had those kobes but i have the adidas superstar structure shoes and i love them... my favorite basketball shoes performance wise that i have ever owned.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:04 AM   #9
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I had a pair of T-Macs about 4 years ago. they were all black, mid tops. wow. they were pretty comfortable, but I had to get rid of them after only 1 month. played a couple games in them at the local court, and got caught out in the rain during 1 game. they were soaked, and i let them dry out for 3-4 days. anyways something with the leather was not right, and they just STUNK!!! not foot odor, but whatever it was, you could smell it while you were wearing them. I tried playing in them again, and heard a couple "what is that smell" remarks, went home and threw them right in the trash.

best pair i've played in were the yellow Iverson questions. those babies were just comfortable.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: