Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Jeff you've got to open up registration. This place needs new blood.

Damn brah!

NBA sixth man of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Jeff you've got to open up registration. This place needs new blood.

Just make another alt bro

Default Re: Jeff you've got to open up registration. This place needs new blood.

why is registration closed?

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Just make another alt bro
    I know how to get new accounts activated. It's not that. We need more posters.

To get a new account basically all you have to do is relentlessly spam Jeff's email and make it seem like you're a new person that really wants to post here.

lol.

We need more posters.

Shogon delete that post. You're going to give one of these mouth breathers an idea and next thing you know we've got multiple people on here with 100+ alts.

One is bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    I know how to get new accounts activated. It's not that. We need more posters.

To get a new account basically all you have to do is relentlessly spam Jeff's email and make it seem like you're a new person that really wants to post here.

lol.

We need more posters.
    Does that really work? Lmao.

Gotta try that sometime

And yeah, wouldn't mind some fresh faces around here. The cringe klan is starting to dominate the forum again, it's only a matter of time before they run off the remaining good posters. Pretty sure warriorfan wiped out like half the forum a few years ago when he went on his posting rampage/cringe campaign. Smh.

AlternativeAcc

Yep, that's not an alt.

Gotta try that sometime

And yeah, wouldn't mind some fresh faces around here. The cringe klan is starting to dominate the forum again, it's only a matter of time before they run off the remaining good posters. Pretty sure warriorfan wiped out like half the forum a few years ago when he went on his posting rampage/cringe campaign. Smh.

Big facts

I'm new here. Logged in for 1st time during 2019 playoffs. I'm 14 years old. so I'm considered young I guess. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    AlternativeAcc

Yep, that's not an alt.
    ^ this guy right here is 50 years old

doesn't have friends, or any semblance of a life

so he posts cringe shit to a bunch of teenagers and younger adults who bully him. fukk this guy and his garbage life.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Gotta try that sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer
    I'm new here. Logged in for 1st time during 2019 playoffs. I'm 14 years old. so I'm considered young I guess. Dunno.
    Your account is the only new account registered in 2019 that has a single IP tied to it. It was an actual legit account and a shock to the entire message board.

Every other account registered this year has an IP that belongs to another username. KBlaze will confirm it.

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

"Need more alts pleez"

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Your account is the only new account registered in 2019 that has a single IP tied to it. It was an actual legit account and a shock to the entire message board.

Ever other account registered this year has an IP that belongs to another username. KBlaze will confirm it.
    Kblaze doesn't have access to IPs. Neither does RMWG or any other retired mod.

Only the admin account can see IPs. And Jeff doesn't snitch unless you really push him over the edge. I've only seen him share alt info like once or twice.

It's never gonna happen. They're gonna look at the first page and see the vast array of completely asinine, repetitive, and borderline mentally ill threads that are filled with trolling, close the browser and never return.

They'd have to do a complete overhaul to get any respectable posters to join up here. Otherwise, it's off to RealGM