Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-15-2006, 07:30 PM   #16
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
Ced, STFU! Bosh was an allstar last year and will be for years to come. He will only get better you fool. That's some ignorant sh!t right there. STFU!

No one detected sarcasm?

Good player, but shouldn't be playing the international game. He needs to put some bulk on and get more aggressive on the boards and in the paint. His a bit of a Tom Chambers at the moment, stuck between two positions (sf and pf).
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:32 PM   #17
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Wow, Joey Zaza is once again proven right.

First it was Josh Howard is overrated... and not only does he play mediocre in the Finals, but he actually makes one of the biggest mental mistake in NBA history to lose it for his team. And now he says Chris Bosh can't shoot and he's the third worst player on Team USA so far.

I'm starting to think this isn't a coincidence. Could you predict Gil to avg 35 and the Wizards to win the title? I'd really appreciate it.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:56 PM   #18
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
Ced, STFU! Bosh was an allstar last year and will be for years to come. He will only get better you fool. That's some ignorant sh!t right there. STFU!
wow I did not know that bosh has his brothers and sisters scoping forums to get his back when dissed.Bosh is good but he should dominating these ''soft'' international players.And yes pau is going to serve bosh,but for that matter he is going to kill howard,brand,miller, and the rest of this u.s. team.Go spain
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #19
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Elton Brand needs more playing time, he is more effective than Chris Bosh.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:28 PM   #20
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Brand is good but he needs the ball alot to be effectiv just like bosh.Coach k is gonna run the ball through lebron,dwade,and melo so it is there show.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #21
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I'm starting to think this isn't a coincidence. Could you predict Gil to avg 35 and the Wizards to win the title? I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry I can only predict badness and despair. Its not a nice talent.

So far my hit list has included:
Marion's playoff demise
Flip's playoff demise
Howard's playoff demise
Bosh int'l demise.

I'm just glad the Bosh made the final cut, so I can enjoy his misses for a few more games.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: