Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Yet you still post in my thread if im troll, right?
    Since I give a **** about who created the topic.

I didn't even look at the first page. But you're right, If I saw it was you who created this thread then I would have probably ignored it.

Trolls can make decent threads. You're obviously a relatively intelligent dude just pulling peoples strings. I get it. What I don't get is why people take the shit serious, you know?

Keep on trolling if that's what gives you entertainment my man

Wow shaqattack went ham on ace on that last paragraph

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    You make it sound like every man fantasizes about their cousins. There's a difference between that and noticing that a cousin is attractive.

And as far as you being a future sex offender, I was referring to behavior like this.

That's creepy and your friend would have every right to break your nose for something like that.

You're not as bad as ace23, who is probably on the verge of getting a van with tinted windows and hanging out around elementary schools, but thinking it's acceptable to jack off in some girls underwear without her knowing about it is really fucked up.

Its definitely creepy. But its not like I raped someone. With all the crime that is going on now, beating off in someone's underwear drawer is pretty tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I tried the old fashioned method of hand + lotion but it didn't feel good at all at the time. I couldn't get off unless I thrusted into something.
    Same here.

This is my only account, by the way.

Learning to shoot layups MtMutombo's Avatar

This is a decent thread. The only troll is ShaqAttack. Dude is just coming in here to talk shit about people having done stuff that they already know is shitty... Nobodies bragging/justifying anything...

People are just coming in here to give voice to actions they cant otherwise and youre acting like some moral superhero with super powers of misunderstanding and condescension. Youve got nice feedback and a whole bunch of posts you should stick to talking sports.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MtMutombo
    This is a decent thread. The only troll is ShaqAttack. Dude is just coming in here to talk shit about people having done stuff that they already know is shitty... Nobodies bragging/justifying anything...

People are just coming in here to give voice to actions they cant otherwise and youre acting like some moral superhero with super powers of misunderstanding and condescension. Youve got nice feedback and a whole bunch of posts you should stick to talking sports.
    In this thread, we've had a guy admit to getting boners around in his own words "very young girls" and molest his cousin while she was sleeping. We've also had a guy who has jacked off into a girl's underwear without her knowing it, and justifies it by saying "there's a lot of crime out there so this is tame."

They're putting this shit out there, so if they don't like comments such as mine, they should think twice about freely sharing these type of things about themselves.

If you knew anything, you'd know that such behavior is often considered warning signs, or getting turned on by very young girls, or molesting ANYONE while sleeping goes well beyond that. The latter is a criminal offense, and if his cousin was aware of it and chose to press charges, ace23 would've been behind bars at one point, and rightfully so.

I'm not familiar with your posts, but from this one alone, I can see there's not much between the ears.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    As a proud heroin junky, my moral character falls somewhere between shitbag and loser. Nobody should pay any attention where they stand in my eyes.
    fixed

"They're putting this shit out there, so if they don't like comments such as mine, they should think twice about freely sharing these type of things about themselves."

Really? In a thread called things we have done and wouldnt tell anyone else? I think the point of the thread is to freely say these kinds of things ... but maybe youre right. Maybe it was opposite day when the OP posted and OP was eating gummy bears in his tellitubby onezie, thinking, god, I cant wait for people to NOT feel free to say things theyve done in real life but cant talk about. Prolly.

And as much as it is the internet and its easy to talk be mad and talk shit, if you actually have a good heard behind your IMO misguided shit talking, stop acting like an incredulous midget supervillain... and try to be helpful...

Im not even going to address the jacking into drawers thing. Silkkk is messing with you...

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
    fixed
    Very classy response, too bad you can't even spell junkie. But I'll tell you what, I'd rather die of an OD tomorrow than molest cousins while they're sleeping or get turned on by little girls.

"They're putting this shit out there, so if they don't like comments such as mine, they should think twice about freely sharing these type of things about themselves."

Really? In a thread called things we have done and wouldnt tell anyone else? I think the point of the thread is to freely say these kinds of things ... but maybe youre right. Maybe it was opposite day when the OP posted and OP was eating gummy bears in his tellitubby onezie, thinking, god, I cant wait for people to NOT feel free to say things theyve done in real life but cant talk about. Prolly.

And as much as it is the internet and its easy to talk be mad and talk shit, if you actually have a good heard behind your IMO misguided shit talking, stop acting like an incredulous midget supervillain... and try to be helpful...

Im not even going to address the jacking into drawers thing. Silkkk is messing with you...
    This isn't some therapy group where the idea is to get things off your chest without the fear of judgement, and you know what? Even if it was, I'd still say this about anyone who molests their cousin while they're sleeping or is aroused by little girls.

I really don't care about being nice to scumbags like that. But yeah, a basketball message board is a therapy group.

Dude, what? He's just responding with his opinion, and you know damn well those guys made that shit up to get the exact responses they got, don't act like they're not trolls.

Lol at this two bit drug addict talkng down to people. How many c.ocks did u suck to get your fix?

7-time NBA All-Star

Lol at this two bit drug addict talkng down to people. How many c.ocks did u suck to get your fix?
    None, and never thought about doing something like that either. In fact, I rarely even had anyone front me anything. I usually just bought with the money I had, and never liked the idea of owing anyone. And I don't consider there to be anything morally wrong with using drugs unless you harm somebody else. The worst I ever thought about was robbery, and decided against it because of the consequences. Never even became a dealer which is extremely tempting for the same reasons. Closest thing I ever did was flip 2 bags out my bundle if someone was around who wanted them or the individual price of dime essentially making 2 of the bags free for me at individual price.

And yes, I'll talk down to people like you. Even if you're making all this shit up, what does it say about you that you've appeared to sign up to a message board for the sole purpose of trolling? This is evident in your NBA posts as well. So either way, you're a waste product.

The funny thing is, taking cheap shots at my drug problems doesn't bother me. First of all, I don't know any of you, and more importantly, I could care less about the opinion of an ignorant person who would do that. Plus, I figured it would happen at some point when I shared that information.

However, it seems like I hit a nerve with a few of you.

You got upset enough to the point you wrote a Bible passage in response to my comment. Sounds like your the one that struck a nerve. Or should I say vein?

7-time NBA All-Star

You got upset enough to the point you wrote a Bible passage in response to my comment. Sounds like your the one that struck a nerve. Or should I say vein?
    And how long do you think it took to wrote that? Judging by the trouble you have forming a coherent sentence, I can see why you'd think it took a while. You seem very young, so I hope you'll mature, but it seems doubtful. My guess is your mother was downing quarts of Bacardi 151 while she was pregnant with you, so it's not entirely your fault.

aaaaaaah get em. Shaqattack you suck.

And Budaddi, ehhh I mean sort of but I think you gotta look at these individually. More of these are true than I think youre giving cred for. Tell me you dont have a hot cousin ;)