Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default What is the best way to get a marijuana prescription??

If you don't have cancer or any issues and don't know of doctors personally that would hook you up?

like how do so many people in Cali get them?

Baltimore just decriminalized and now they're allowing dispensaries(maybe they had a few before, i dont kjnow), would love to be able to legally buy it. even if i have to jump thru some hoops, within reason tho.

i guess i'm asking what the best excuse you can use to be prescribed weed, without cancer issues? like could i go to a psychiatrist and be like "i always feel edgy but weed calms me, can i get a prescription instead of buying it off the streets?"

every doctor i ever ran into seemed extremely lawful so its surprising if people get them with pay offs to doctors in Cali...

Banned

Default Re: What is the best way to get a marijuana prescription??

Here in Cali....you can get a prescription for anything. They even give it to you if you have back problems.

Most people here just sign up and get their card.

It is funny hearing most states barely adopting these practices. It's been done here for years now. Any state not practicing this, I feel like they are behind the curve.

No doctor would write a script for you because of your OD history.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Here in Cali....you can get a prescription for anything. They even give it to you if you have back problems.

Most people here just sign up and get their card.

It is funny hearing most states barely adopting these practices. It's been done here for years now. Any state not practicing this, I feel like they are behind the curve.

man i really have to figure out a way to move to Cali. i swear life has to be so much better in so many ways over there its not even right.

thx for the response

There is usually a list of doctors known to the medical marijuana community that will give med validations for marijuan, you have to search for it or ask people on the marijuana forums.

if its decriminalized, why not grow your own? 150 watt hps is like 100 dollars these days, some scotts soil and pots, you can get seeds from worldwidesingleseedcenter, they are legit.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    No doctor would write a script for you because of your OD history.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    There is usually a list of doctors known to the medical marijuana community that will give med validations for marijuan, you have to search for it or ask people on the marijuana forums.

if its decriminalized, why not grow your own? 150 watt hps is like 100 dollars these days, some scotts soil and pots, you can get seeds from worldwidesingleseedcenter, they are legit.

i might just try that at this point. I always thought it was a pain to grow, and you had to have a lot of plants to get a decent quantity(like ounce) where you had to wait a long time to get buds again. other thing that creeped me out was the whole mite issue when i was reading about it.

still tho i'm going to look into that. can you get in trouble for ordering seeds? well i guess if its decriminalized...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i might just try that at this point. I always thought it was a pain to grow, and you had to have a lot of plants to get a decent quantity(like ounce) where you had to wait a long time to get buds again. other thing that creeped me out was the whole mite issue when i was reading about it.

still tho i'm going to look into that. can you get in trouble for ordering seeds? well i guess if its decriminalized...
    they rarely catch the seeds that get shipped into the US, when they do they replace your envelope with a notice of confiscation and there is no legal action against you. Ive ordered 3 times all came within 5 days no problem.

if you clone your female plants before flowering them, you can have a harvest every 7-8 weeks, and clone the clones before you harvest them thats the cycle. Ofcourse you would have to have 2 growing chambers, one for flowering and one for vegging. 2 medium sized plants can yield you 1.5 to 2 oz dry. you can grow autoflowering which are mini plants, each of them could yield you a 1/3 dry each.

space is usually the biggest issue when growing, but you can do it in small cabinets. i use to build custom grow boxes for people this is one of them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vv8QdgO11Y

make sure you have a carbon filter for smell issues.

Banned

If you don't have cancer or any issues and don't know of doctors personally that would hook you up?

like how do so many people in Cali get them?

Baltimore just decriminalized and now they're allowing dispensaries(maybe they had a few before, i dont kjnow), would love to be able to legally buy it. even if i have to jump thru some hoops, within reason tho.

i guess i'm asking what the best excuse you can use to be prescribed weed, without cancer issues? like could i go to a psychiatrist and be like "i always feel edgy but weed calms me, can i get a prescription instead of buying it off the streets?"

every doctor i ever ran into seemed extremely lawful so its surprising if people get them with pay offs to doctors in Cali...
    Bunny Colvin was right

Decent playground baller TexasBloodMoney's Avatar

You just say something like "I have trouble sleeping/eating" and you will have a med card.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    they rarely catch the seeds that get shipped into the US, when they do they replace your envelope with a notice of confiscation and there is no legal action against you. Ive ordered 3 times all came within 5 days no problem.

if you clone your female plants before flowering them, you can have a harvest every 7-8 weeks, and clone the clones before you harvest them thats the cycle. Ofcourse you would have to have 2 growing chambers, one for flowering and one for vegging. 2 medium sized plants can yield you 1.5 to 2 oz dry. you can grow autoflowering which are mini plants, each of them could yield you a 1/3 dry each.

space is usually the biggest issue when growing, but you can do it in small cabinets. i use to build custom grow boxes for people this is one of them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vv8QdgO11Y

make sure you have a carbon filter for smell issues.
    Smell is probably a bigger issue than space because someone like him won't build a box or get a filter, and you should be able to get more than 2oz off a plant if you know what you're doing; or so I've heard.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

www.affordableevaluations.com

find a site like that for your area.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Smell is probably a bigger issue than space because someone like him won't build a box or get a filter, and you should be able to get more than 2oz off a plant if you know what you're doing; or so I've heard.
    Well, its hard just to throw a number like 2oz. It depends on millions of things like strain, skills etc..

back problems, knee problems, constant muscle aches....

I bet if you asked for a specific scrip from some of those so called "lawful" doctors they would give it to you with few questions asked so long as you didn't come off like a junkie looking for a quick fix.