Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 10-19-2006, 11:26 AM   #16
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

You have absolutely no ground to accurately state that Andrew Bynum is better than Ersan Ilyasova. None.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:57 PM   #17
Weezer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Weezer has an OK reputation so far

he's better beleive me.i think andrea is just like a baloon.

and it's not about being my home country.if it's like that i wouldnt say i hate okur and hedo (or actually he is "hedont")
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:41 PM   #18
Weezer

and also you say "i dont know turkşsh basketball" and then say "your team sucks".What's it? Turkey was the biggest surprise this summer.

forget it , i respect you and your idea and if i said something wrong to you , i'm sorry.it was not my purpose
Old 10-19-2006, 03:35 PM   #19
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer
forget it , i respect you and your idea and if i said something wrong to you , i'm sorry.it was not my purpose
It's not neccesary that you respect his ideas - he's talking about players and teams that he's never seen with his own eyes.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:30 PM   #20
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

where do you get that from? how do you know what i have or haven't seen. i've seen ilyasova, bynum, and bargnani play.

maybe it was wrong to say the turkish team sucks. let me rephrase. they suck compared to usa, argentina, spain, greece, and italy.

so i have no ground to stand on because i dont think ersan ilyasova is better than matt bynum and andrea bargnani? you people need a dose of reality.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:11 PM   #21
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
where do you get that from? how do you know what i have or haven't seen.
You didn't know which players played for the Turkish national team. Had you watched them play, you would know.
Quote:
maybe it was wrong to say the turkish team sucks. let me rephrase. they suck compared to usa, argentina, spain, greece, and italy.
But then again, you wouldn't really know, because you haven't watched them play.
Quote:
so i have no ground to stand on because i dont think ersan ilyasova is better than matt bynum and andrea bargnani? you people need a dose of reality.
It's Andrew Bynum; not Matt.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:45 PM   #22
final.wrath
Banned

whether or not i saw the games, i wouldnt say 8.2 ppg and 4 rpg is leading a national team, which is what he averaged.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:05 AM   #23
adamcz
Bucks fan

Last night against the Nuggets, Ersan put up 10/9/2 on 50% shooting and no turnovers. It looks like he's definately going to get some minutes this year.
Old 10-22-2006, 05:02 PM   #24
final.wrath
Banned

nice. I didnt mean to imply hes not good just that hes not one of the top 5 19year olds. (especially since theres major doubt hes even 19)

SF - Bobby Simmons/ Patterson/ Ilyasova or will he be the main backup you think
Old 10-22-2006, 05:17 PM   #25
adamcz
Bucks fan

I think of him more as a 4 in a quick lineup than as a really large 3. So he may be the 3rd SF behind Simmons and Patterson, but he also may be the PF behind Villanueva and Skinner.

With Bogut and Simmons out to start the season, he'll be given plenty of minutes, and if he earns it, maybe he can keep some of those minutes when the starters return.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:28 AM   #26
final.wrath
Banned

hate to say i told you so about bynum
Old 11-20-2006, 05:00 AM   #27
Weezer

i still think Ersan is better.improvement that Bynum has shown is not a qualify to compare them.first of all , it is funny to compare a SF and a C.wrong?

(last night against Pacers , Ersan hit 5/6 and put 12 points with two three-pointers -and did a career-high)
Old 11-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #28
d_downdamnit

d_downdamnit has an OK reputation so far

That list of players is based on personal opinion. Oden is injury prone and there is speculation that he may never be the same again on that knee. Andrew Bynum has no jump shot what-so-ever. If Ersan plays the same amount of minutes as Bynum has this year, I think Ilyasova looks better inclusively--he can play down low and on the perimeter. I don't want to take anything away from Bynum, he does have tremendous potential and Oden too for that matter. However, Ilyasova has been playing professionally since age 14 and scored virtually at will last year in the D League.
d_downdamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:49 AM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_downdamnit
That list of players is based on personal opinion. Oden is injury prone and there is speculation that he may never be the same again on that knee. Andrew Bynum has no jump shot what-so-ever. If Ersan plays the same amount of minutes as Bynum has this year, I think Ilyasova looks better inclusively--he can play down low and on the perimeter. I don't want to take anything away from Bynum, he does have tremendous potential and Oden too for that matter. However, Ilyasova has been playing professionally since age 14 and scored virtually at will last year in the D League.
wow what a homer
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: