Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #46
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Come football season I'll be interested in betting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Umm my reading/writing far exceeds that of your abilities so fall back, playa.

It was an EXTREME example from an EXTREMEly jaded football fan.
did you just "fall back, playa" me?

yes it was purposely a very EXTREME example in hopes that it would make it easier for you to understand...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #47
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
did you just "fall back, playa" me?

yes it was purposely a very EXTREME example in hopes that it would make it easier for you to understand...

I was saying that in a joking manner

No need to use extreme examples with this guy as my football intelligence and overall aptitude for discerning life in general trumps yours
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #48
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol uh k, as long as you finally undertand how odds work...we can measure dicks in another thread where mine will prove to be 10x bigger than yours

playa
Old 06-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #49
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How does it feel to regularly annoy and baffle (in a bad way, not an interesting way) superior minds?

Do u get some sort of deviant pleasure from that or is your cranium just made of cheap stone?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #50
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
How does it feel to regularly annoy and baffle (in a bad way, not an interesting way) superior minds?

Do u get some sort of deviant pleasure from that or is your cranium just made of cheap stone?
it's completely impossible for any "superior mind" to be regulary annoyed by someone on the internet...if I annoy you on a regular that's your issue to solve, not mine...but clearly you're a genius so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

It does make me feel all warm and cozy inside knowing that you have never gotten under my skin...tell me, how does it feel?...have you lost sleep?
Old 06-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #51
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it's completely impossible for any "superior mind" to be regulary annoyed by someone on the internet...if I annoy you on a regular that's your issue to solve, not mine...but clearly you're a genius so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

It does make me feel all warm and cozy inside knowing that you have never gotten under my skin...tell me, how does it feel?...have you lost sleep?

No, it is really not. A lot of them just don't want to admit it because they wish to be perceived as above the trite ways of argument, sinking down the 'common man' and hammer home how insignificant that poster is to them. You don't regularly annoy me, it happens yeah but I put things in their proper perspective. You baffle me more than annoy me. Then I remember that you are a disillusioned Cowboys nut hugger. I was referring to the majority of the people who post on the football forum.

I've never gotten under your skin?

Sure, bro. I can recall like three instances off the top of my head where you where clearly perturbed and seething thru the monitor when I pointed out my observations about you in the last 5 or so years I've come onto this website. Ya know, cuz superior minds have amazing recall so it came quick
Old 06-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #52
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

are you fcking kidding me with all this "superior minds and aptitude for discerning life" BS?...it's a football forum

listen here "playa"...if anything I have said in this thread has literally "baffled" you that is because you're a fcking moron...simple as that
Old 06-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #53
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

I like to utilize hyperbole when I type because it's far more interesting. Don't take everything I say in the fashion I say it as always being my true expression of the matter. Generally it is, sometimes it's me just having fun.

Football is a very accessible game but it certainly can be seen differently thru the eyes of a very intelligent strategical mind. It's a very complicated sport and it's no wonder why the best football minds are geniuses.

Moron? Nicca plz. Nobody I've ever talked to in RL has thought that about me.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 06-16-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #54
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you're so deep and intellectual ROC, when I first read your posts I thought it was a gangsta version of Stephen Hawking...

you gonna fall back and get your chess on later tonight playa?
Old 08-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well Miami has made some moves so far so your bet is lookin rather good.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #56
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Well Miami has made some moves so far so your bet is lookin rather good.
I'm a dolphin fan and I wouldn't be surprised if the skins get a better record but what moves are Vontae I'm guessing? Dude was an underachieving and came in out of shape. He's also currently looking for his brain yet to be found. New coaching staff just didn't want him. Cutting Chad johnson was a good deal **** that retard. But we still have a easy schedule and hopefully a beter QB then last year and our front 7 is still very strong.

Last edited by AlonzoGOAT : 08-29-2012 at 07:05 PM.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
I'm a dolphin fan and I wouldn't be surprised if the skins get a better record but what moves are Vontae I'm guessing? Dude was an underachieving and came in out of shape. He's also currently looking for his brain yet to be found. New coaching staff just didn't want him. Cutting Chad johnson was a good deal **** that retard. But we still have a easy schedule and hopefully a beter QB then last year and our front 7 is still very strong.

Quote:
More than a few Dolphins players privately admit that they have grown either unhappy with or confused by the teamís general direction over the past month.

Dolphins are weak as is at WR and got rid of Chad Johnson. Veteran WR who is well past his prime but servicable considering the crop of Wrs you have to work with. They weakened the secondary that had potential to end up a strength now its a weakness.

Tune into football on Saturday because some of the top talent could end up on the Fins when they draft EARLY.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: