Home of the 16

Default Re: Official: 2013-2014 Lakers Gamecast

Nick Young now coming off the Bench.

Home of the 16

Mavs/Lakers game tonight.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Lakers91's Avatar

So let me get this straight...Pau has 20 and 12 shooting 9-13, then Young has 28 points (on pretty good shooting for him), Jodie Meeks even scores over 20 points and efficiently...Marshall shoots kind of average but still has 16 assists, and the Lakers still freaking lose, I know I should be happy because I'm on board for the terrible season for a high draft pick but still doesn't mean I should be happy watching such well to be blunt at times disorganised chaos, Luol Deng has close to 30 points, Kyrie only scores 13 shooting poorly but more so you let a team shoot more than 70% from freaking 3...Varejao has 18 and 18 now he's at times a rebounding monster but apart from Pau who else rebounded tonight? The next is probably Hill with 6 and the team is outrebounded by 13 (which I don't like I prefer an emphasis on boxing out and rebounding), some might not see it as big to be outrebounded by 13 or at all but I certainly do, anyway I'm ranting and raving but that is just so annoying to see from the Lakers side a few players who are usually inefficient do well and score pretty efficiently but still lose whether it's because the team plays no defense or the other team was just scorching hot shooting whichever still led to a loss

Home of the 16

It went to the dumpster when the PG's got injured & Chris Kaman demanded more minutes. That led to Jordan Hill not getting his usual minutes, I'm guessing because you can't play Kaman & Hill together. But I haven't seen their games for the past week, though.

Just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    It went to the dumpster when the PG's got injured & Chris Kaman demanded more minutes. That led to Jordan Hill not getting his usual minutes, I'm guessing because you can't play Kaman & Hill together. But I haven't seen their games for the past week, though.

Just speculating.
    I just need to vent a lot more these days , really don't see why they somehow can't play together, I mean Hill is a 5 or backup 5 and possibly at times a power forward but isn't a stretch 4 or anything like that he's a hustle spirit guy, Kaman is offensively decent and can occasionally hit a mid range jumper, defense is questionable but they aren't that incompatible, it's primarily due to the coach not wanting to in my opinion more than them just not being able to just his reluctance to, oh well at least his stubbornness is assisting losing (now I don't believe without him the team would be amazing but at least with another coach there would be structure and good rotations and a decent to good defensive system ideally, not saying the team is good but I just think there are far more far better coaches to choose from that could get more, but then again Riggin for Wiggins #orParker #orEmbiid #oranytop5pick )

Pau had a pretty good game today with 20 points, 19 rebounds and 5 blocks, but in overtime he basically let Gibson through the lane for a layup (tried to contest it but couldn't block it in time), his defense isn't great really ever anymore but 5 blocks was certainly good at least but he is 7 foot, but anyway I'm talking down a rather good game not everyday Pau gets 20 and 19, think he had 14 or so rebounds at the end of regulation. Young was pretty clutch tonight hit 3 free throws to even the game and basically send it to overtime (Noah missed the potential game winner). If Kaman played at all I didn't see him so I don't think he even played (he'd certainly be getting more annoyed by the minute I imagine with such inconsistent minutes or the treatment he's gotten).

I rule the local playground

Default Durant scores a whole 46 points, how cute. On this day 7 years ago...

The GAWD scored 81... let us praise him!

But in all seriousness, lets take a moment out of our day to appreciate greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo

Default Re: Durant scores a whole 46 points, how cute. On this day 7 years ago...

Kevin Durant is already a better player than prime Kobe.

Default Re: Durant scores a whole 46 points, how cute. On this day 7 years ago...

Quit living in the past. 81 points was amazing but It was 7 years ago. Let's appreciate what we're seeing now

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Lol, Mmkay...

Kobe has scored more points in 2 quarters than Durant, D wade, Carmello, Westbrook, K Love, or Lebron(Bron actually scored one more) has scored in 4 tho...

Kobe has also scored more in three quarters than those three than they have in 4 on at least 2 occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Quit living in the past. 81 points was amazing but It was 7 years ago. Let's appreciate what we're seeing now

And exactly what are we seeing? Cause I've seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    And exactly what are we seeing? Cause I've seen it before.
    With 1 player? KD is doing something we haven't seen for a couple seasons and that is scoring big.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    With 1 player? KD is doing something we haven't seen for a couple seasons and that is scoring big.
    This isn't a KD hate thread tho, Maybe it's because he's the first player since Kobe to score this much, that's what makes what Kobe did so much more impressive.

Banned

on this day 7 years ago op was a younger phagot