Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
dak121
College superstar

Default This organization is 2nd rate

2nd rate owner
2nd rate GM
2nd rate coach
2nd rate roster

Just absolute mediocrity everywhere you look. I can't even watch the games anymore without being completely disgusted. I'm just not sure if Rose is great enough to overcome this ****ty-ass roster.

Especially last night when he fell into some bad habits (forcing shots, non-aggressive defense) because his teammates play like garbage most of the time.

It's amazing. Even the Knicks have more upside than this hokey-dokey crap.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Default Re: This organization is 2nd rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
2nd rate owner
2nd rate GM
2nd rate coach
2nd rate roster

Just absolute mediocrity everywhere you look. I can't even watch the games anymore without being completely disgusted. I'm just not sure if Rose is great enough to overcome this ****ty-ass roster.

Especially last night when he fell into some bad habits (forcing shots, non-aggressive defense) because his teammates play like garbage most of the time.

It's amazing. Even the Knicks have more upside than this hokey-dokey crap.
Over the past several years, they have actually drafted much better than the Clips, Hawks, Knicks etc. that they are actually 10-12 man deep IMO. Sure there were bad mistakes like trading Aldridge for Thomas and not doing everything they can like giving up Deng plus other players for Pau Gasol but the biggest mistake they did was hiring a rookie coach AGAIN. After firing Skiles which I didn't agree BTW, they designated an inexperienced assistant to be their head coach, which didn't worked. And what did they do during the summer? Hire another rookie coach.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Paxson has admitted publically that he's seeking trades. Rumor page has it that we're talking to the Kings about a possible trade again(Brad Miller?) and are still interested in Kaman if available. Pretty good news. I just want to see this team finish at .500. Getting Miller or Kaman would really make .500 or playoff chances believable.

I really hope this organization can make something happen, and most importantly, do something smart for the future.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Paxson has admitted publically that he's seeking trades. Rumor page has it that we're talking to the Kings about a possible trade again(Brad Miller?) and are still interested in Kaman if available. Pretty good news. I just want to see this team finish at .500. Getting Miller or Kaman would really make .500 or playoff chances believable.

I really hope this organization can make something happen, and most importantly, do something smart for the future.

I like Kaman more bec of his ability to score inside. This is the biggest weakness of this team is NO inside play!!!. Jumpshot after jumpshot, live and die by the perimeter shot. Thank goodness they recieved a gift from the draft by acquiring Rose who can penetrate.
The last game vs the Clips, what are the chances of getting a 4 pt play again to tie a game? What are the chances that Nocioni catches on fire again from the periimeter?
Coaches with lack of effective schemes to give them layups= Low percentage shots=low percentage of winning.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed

Whoa... what? Do you have a link? Man, Brad Miller and Chris Kaman on the Bulls would be a hundred times better than Drew Gooden and Tyrus Thomas. Miller, Kaman, Deng, Gordon, Rose = definite 8th seed out east.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Whoa... what? Do you have a link? Man, Brad Miller and Chris Kaman on the Bulls would be a hundred times better than Drew Gooden and Tyrus Thomas. Miller, Kaman, Deng, Gordon, Rose = definite 8th seed out east.

It was on the rumors page yesterday.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
dak121
College superstar

1) Paxson should be fired for having the worst frontcourt I have ever seen in my 20 or so years of watching basketball.(at any level)

2) Kaman is unlikely.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: