Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: So what s wrong with being a player fan first and then a team fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I watch them, but I don't worship them.
    And when did i say i worshipped Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Yo I can't stop laughing.

Anybody else?
    As always, you dont add anything to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Says the guy whose entire gimmick is having Kobe's ***** lodged directly in his mouth at all times. I almost choked from the irony. Even as a troll account, that's pathetic.
    ima lakers fan first, every knowledgeable person here knows it, are you in that group?

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    You know which type of people seek identify themselves with teams? Weak and insecure people! I dont need to identity myself with other things or people to be in security. I dont need my hometown team to boost my ego. People who are insecure try to identify themselves in other things.
    I follow Lebron because he is entertaining and this is what sports is all about.
    lol. ok. Why ask a question then get butt hurt? You didn't want a conversation, you wanted to battle. I really hope you are 15 or younger because that could explain things.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

As always, you dont add anything to the conversation.
    Sorry, i'll stop.

You shouldnt've made a thread about it honestly. Really no need to prove anything to anybody on here. Just making matters worse. JS doe.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    pretty much.. they take a huge leap from one di.ck to another never looking back
    Come on man, youre one if the biggest kobe dickriders on here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    Come on man, youre one if the biggest kobe dickriders on here.
    its hard not to like kobe but i was a laker fan first and that aaint changing in this lifetime

Banned

What s wrong with supporting a player throughout his career and staying loyal to him wherever he goes? I am a Lebron fan first and then a Miami Heat fan.
    Why members on this forum act like being a player fan first is a bad thing?
    The reason people hate on player only fans is the same reason people hate on anything else.

Jealousy.

a fan who roots for a basketball behemoth such as LeBron is ALWAYS going to have a fun time watching basketball. Meanwhile these little peasents continue to watch their Orlando Magic and Sacramento Kings games somehow thinking that wasting their time with such garbage is actually a positive. "Yeah I'm a true fan! I watched every game when the team won 15 games!". Lol why would anyone care that you wasted your time watching that shit? Pathetic.

The truth is they are miserable. They see the fan enjoying the games watching LeBron or another iconic figure and they become mad as hell because they are stuck with their shitty, irrelevant team.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana

they become mad as hell because they are stuck with their shitty, irrelevant team.
    how would a dick rider know the real value of a championship if they celebrate every year?

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    lol. ok. Why ask a question then get butt hurt? You didn't want a conversation, you wanted to battle. I really hope you are 15 or younger because that could explain things.
    I dont see what made my post ''butt hurt'', but still if that s your interpretation, i cant do anyting about it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

TonyMontana thinks he's cool cuz he roots for LeBran. Teach me your ways brother!!!

how would a dick rider know the real value of a championship if they celebrate every year?
    As far as I remember, Lebron has 2 championship in 11 seasons.

Banned

How could a dick rider who gets handed players to his team so they're always relevant know the meaning of hardship?

Banned

Mood: Mad

Meanwhile on championship cruise.....

Hope your having fun watching the Lakers 5-7 season.

As far as I remember, Lebron has 2 championship in 11 seasons.
    lets not forget his actual fanbase dates from july 2010