Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Rate My Fantasy Squad

12-team default yahoo Roto league:

PG: Andre Miller
SG: Corey Maggette
G: Tony Parker
SF: Carmelo Anthony
F: Wilson Chandler
PF: Amare Stoudemire
CE: Pau Gasol
CE: Rasheed Wallace
Util: JR Smith
Util: Rafer Alston
Bench: Tayshaun Prince
Bench: Rodney Stuckey
Bench: Linas Kleiza

I also have an offer of Kirk Hinrich + Grant Hill for Andre Miller[probably waive Kleiza after].
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate My Fantasy Squad

I'd start Prince over Alston.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
12-team default yahoo Roto league:

PG: Andre Miller
SG: Corey Maggette
G: Tony Parker
SF: Carmelo Anthony
F: Wilson Chandler
PF: Amare Stoudemire
CE: Pau Gasol
CE: Rasheed Wallace
Util: JR Smith
Util: Rafer Alston
Bench: Tayshaun Prince
Bench: Rodney Stuckey
Bench: Linas Kleiza

I also have an offer of Kirk Hinrich + Grant Hill for Andre Miller[probably waive Kleiza after].
First, don't do that trade!!!! your team is short in the PG position as it is. If I was you i'd be looking to move Parker and maybe another player for a mid-tier pg ..maybe Calderon or someone like that. Looking at your team I can see your going to be short in the ast cat..

Who's on your FA wire?
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I'd start Prince over Alston.

I am, just went with whatever it had set up already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
First, don't do that trade!!!! your team is short in the PG position as it is. If I was you i'd be looking to move Parker and maybe another player for a mid-tier pg ..maybe Calderon or someone like that. Looking at your team I can see your going to be short in the ast cat..

Who's on your FA wire?

Yeah, I got into the draft late and got stuck taking the 3 PG's I have back to back rounds. Some notable PG names: Jordan Farmar, Derek Fisher, Boobie Gibson, Delonte West, Jerryd Bayless, Russell Westbrook, Steve Blake, Tinsley and Lowry. I'm thinking of probably dropping Kleiza for Bayless or Tinsley.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I'm thinking of probably dropping Kleiza for Bayless or Tinsley.
Tinsley wouldn't be a bad choice. But you'll have to wait till he's traded to Denver or where ever he ends up. Hopefully he'll be the starter where ever that is..But the bottom line is when starting and getting the minutes he can but up some decent numbers...
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: