Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Who wants to face the celtics in the playoffs?

If we make it to the finals, I want to face against celtics again..

When we beat them i aint wearing anything green.lol
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
EllEffEll
Local High School Star

EllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this board
Default Re: Who wants to face the celtics in the playoffs?

Championships won against the Celtics are the best

Still, I say let the two best teams battle it out, let everyone play their best, and let the chips fall where they may. If it's Lakers vs. Celtics, so much the better.
EllEffEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

I want us to face them again. Yet i would have liked it if they had retained Pj brown and Posey for the battle. I know nothing is ever guaranteed, but a rematch with bynum in it would be nice.
Those saying he would not have made a difference would see he would have. Especially since he sat on the bench and watched the celtics Manhandle us inside to their win. He would be motivated and active. He would controll the paint alot more than people give him credit for. No way in hell pierce, powe, and Perkins get up in there with a free pass with Bynum lurking. He would alter their mind state knowing a legit shot blocking 7 footer is there would be in their heads. He gives pau and Odom the freedom to play the way they like to play away from the basket.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:42 AM   #4
kap
Great young streetballer

kap has decent reputation

If boston is the best team, i want revenge on them. however, if boston is playing like trash, then screw them. i want the lakers to go up against the best team. looks like cavs or celtics.
kap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:48 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap
If boston is the best team, i want revenge on them. however, if boston is playing like trash, then screw them. i want the lakers to go up against the best team. looks like cavs or celtics.

Don't count out Howard and the magic.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

Definitely. Cavs next year. Then Magic after that.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This may be the Celtics last few years with the group where they have a legit shot to win the title.So that would be needed as this rivarly may not return for a while. That said a Kobe/Lebron finals would be good to watch too.
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #8
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At the very least it would be supremely sweet to gain the title against the awful Celtics...
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
If we make it to the finals, I want to face against celtics again..

When we beat them i aint wearing anything green.lol

Im already not wearing green, and not speaking the name of the stupid green team.

Once we beat them and avenge last year, i'll wear green again.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #10
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Talking Re: Who wants to face the celtics in the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash
Im already not wearing green, and not speaking the name of the stupid green team.

Once we beat them and avenge last year, i'll wear green again.

Haha,nice one..you're doin an opposite thing of what im doin.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board

Doesn't matter. 2008 was last year. Different team. Same organization. Revenge never ends well. Cruel intentions are never rewarded.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
At the very least it would be supremely sweet to gain the title against the awful Celtics...
what he said
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:04 PM   #13
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

count me in.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #14
revan
I brick open layups

revan has an OK reputation so far

Wouldn't want it anyway else. Redemption for our team.
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:02 PM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to beat the Celtics in the Finals more then anything...Lebron will be great to beat as well but I really want to beat those f*cking Celtics.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: