Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 07-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Rockets Summer League

Has anyone been watching? I've gotten to see a few mins of a few games but the people that are looking pretty good are:

Joey Dorsey
James White
Jermaine Taylor
Chase Budinger
Maarty Leunen

I liked seeing Leunen especially, from what I saw he was rebounding well and is a good scorer.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rockets Summer League

Maarty Leunen needs to stop hatin' and get money imo. so does the rest of teamm,.. but I guess they wanna be in the lottery again
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm really impressed w/Buddinger, he dropped 25 last night and like idk 'bout today but he beasted, and Dorsey grabbed 16 rebounds today! I want White to improve, I really like James White, he can dunk obviously, but he can also score, like he knows how to score, so all he needs is a little improvement and training and he'll be like Von Wafer in no time!
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
I'm really impressed w/Buddinger, he dropped 25 last night and like idk 'bout today but he beasted, and Dorsey grabbed 16 rebounds today! I want White to improve, I really like James White, he can dunk obviously, but he can also score, like he knows how to score, so all he needs is a little improvement and training and he'll be like Von Wafer in no time!

Yea Dorsey had like 13 and 15 last night, he was attacking the basket strong and he was getting And 1 plays.. It was good to see that. And Buddinger's shot was falling last night. He was looking like Peja when he was shooting lol.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #5
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Dorsey has been an absolute beast during the summer league.

Lets hope it stays that way for the next 10 years.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #6
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yea Dorsey had like 13 and 15 last night, he was attacking the basket strong and he was getting And 1 plays.. It was good to see that. And Buddinger's shot was falling last night. He was looking like Peja when he was shooting lol.
damn thats wassup! wow thats awesome! I hope he can shoot like that every game, like be consistent u know.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #7
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101
Dorsey has been an absolute beast during the summer league.

Lets hope it stays that way for the next 10 years.
yup
Old 07-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #8
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

Dorsey is getting me excited to see what he could do against real NBA competition.
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Wow Buddinger is beastin in this thing!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
Q.E.C
нυєy

Chase might be the replacement of Von Wafer instead of James White lol.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #11
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Chase might be the replacement of Von Wafer instead of James White lol.
maybe
Old 07-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

How has Jermaine Taylor been doing in summer league?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #13
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
How has Jermaine Taylor been doing in summer league?

I've been lacking of seeing the past few games, but from what I saw before he looks like a pretty good scorer. The man can jump. He isn't selfish either.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #14
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Is it just me or does Jermaine Taylor remind you guys of DWade and does Joey Dorsey remind you of Big ben
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101
Is it just me or does Jermaine Taylor remind you guys of DWade and does Joey Dorsey remind you of Big ben

Dorsey reminds me of a small Dwight Howard.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: