Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
RapsFan
Great college starter

Default Bwall Help

I have been trying to move Bwall for a while now. My league is super tight when it comes to trades. People keep saying how bwall has fallen, and comparing him to 2 years ago. But compared to 2 years ago, Bwall is almost the same, except for .6 less blks and 2 less bds. Am I missing something? You draft Bwall for Bds, blks and stls....and low TOs. He also is a high assist C in comparison to most.

Who should I be looking to get for Bwall? What calibre. I also want to deal Mike Miller. Have been trying to package them, but think maybe I would get ahead more by dealing Miller for a Big and Ben for a small. Any thoughts. The reason I am looking to move these two players in b/c of their Playoff schedules (H2H league).
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #2
Dtownsbest
I brick open layups

Talking Re: Bwall Help

I currently have a trade pending with another manger in my league to rid myself of E. Curry, and B. Wallace. I traded for the both of them eariler in the season thinking i could deal with Ben and Curry's poor FT%, but i've tired myself of losing that stat because of the both of them, and not to mention Ben's lack of scoring, and pitiful FG%. So i packaged them both together and threw in J. Childress, and swaped with another manger for K.G. I think most mangers don't really wanna be botherd with B. Wallace's poor FT, and FG%, plus lack of scoring just to add RB's, and Blks, when u can get others like Darko who can give u the same, plus more points, and better FG, and FT%. Unless u can find a team that is desprate for RB's, or package Ben with a stud and try to get a 3 for 2 trade, i'd say your stuck with him. I agree you'd be better off moving Miller in a solo trade, good luck.
Dtownsbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #3
RapsFan
Great college starter

Default Re: Bwall Help

Yeah my league is way more tight then that, no way KG goes for that package (probably true for most leagues). BWall has bad %'s, but low volume. I am trying to move him to a team that needs help in bds/blks/TOs/stls etc and doesn't require points.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: