Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #16
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Andrew Bynum and his Fro Shoot Hoops at Dave and Busters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tking714
The guy is at Dave and Busters ffs. It's not like he's going around orphanages and retirement homes punching children and grandmas.

How do you know?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #17
tomtucker
Suck it Bitch

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo

B for bust
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:20 AM   #18
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Why isn't he shooting from 3 point range?
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:29 AM   #19
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Come on. He's a human being, he wants to have fun as well. If he wasn't injured you wouldn't hear a thing about it.

What's wrong with him having some fun there?! Jesus christ people.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:04 AM   #20
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hes chillin with his philly fans
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:35 AM   #21
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

those guys look like kids next to him!
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #22
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

How dare he leave his house or have thoughts that aren't about the NBA! Such disrespect for basketball... having a life... what a bastard!
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #23
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
How dare he leave his house or have thoughts that aren't about the NBA! Such disrespect for basketball... having a life... what a bastard!

yeah must be nice getting paid tens of millions to have fun all day, every day...not having to 'work' because you've injured yourself bowling.

only in the NBA are players this spoiled

he's the next Eddie Curry.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #24
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
yeah must be nice getting paid tens of millions to have fun all day, every day...not having to 'work' because you've injured yourself bowling.

Is this a new revelation for you? Of course NBA players are spoiled. This isn't anything new.

Also, Bynum is going to D&B to have fun like any normal person does. I don't like Bynum and I think he is a clown but this is an incredibly stupid thing for people to criticize him for. What do you expect him to do, sit in his house and never go in public until he's playing again?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #25
ZMonkey11
YMCA Scrub

ZMonkey11 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Is this a new revelation for you? Of course NBA players are spoiled. This isn't anything new.

Also, Bynum is going to D&B to have fun like any normal person does. I don't like Bynum and I think he is a clown but this is an incredibly stupid thing for people to criticize him for. What do you expect him to do, sit in his house and never go in public until he's playing again?

^this.
ZMonkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #26
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts

actually there are people here who argue they're not spoiled, and just like other athletes in other sports.

i'm just pointing out how much of a joke it is dude is getting paid tens of millions after reinjuring himself bowling and every update on him is him just around town playing around all day, every day. theres a whole lot more to his circumstance than just out having fun like normal people...and yes he deserves as much crticism as he can possibly get. never seen such a wasted talent of a bone head.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #27
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

so you want him doing what exactly? he's forbidden from doing any strenuous activity, can't go to gym yet, can't join practice. wtf exactly do you want him to do? sit home and suck his thumbs?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #28
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki

So what, as the saying goes: "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: