Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
Geandily
Local High School Star

Default Worst coaching staff in NBA?

Obviously most of you would already throw George Karl in here as the worst coach in the NBA, especially after he wears a SONICS TIE as the NUGGETS COACH and then Adrian Dantley misses the game to go to his hall of fame ceremony? Obviously that's a pretty important occasion so I'll let him off the hook for that but the rest aren't getting away.

Our players are playing their hearts out and the coaches seem to think that this season is a joke or something, Karl never draws up plays, the only thing he yells from the sideline is "RUN!! GET ME SOME COUGHDROPS!" Our personnel decisions are terrible, like last night against the Sonics, 5.1 seconds left and we need one shot to win the game, why is Kleiza in over JR smith? Does this make any sense to anyone? The only good shooters we had in at that time was Carmelo and Iverson! Karl seems to bring his personal issues into the game instead of just coaching to win. The guy is a control freak and the Nuggets are going nowhere until he is fired.

Last edited by Geandily : 04-07-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
Mattbuffs6
I airball my layups

Default Re: Worst coaching staff in NBA?

I don't think the players are "playing their hearts out".. I really don't know if anyone cares, this is getting beyond words.
Mattbuffs6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Hehe, I remember when Kleiza, AI, Melo, Marcus, + Kmart were on the court in crunch time and Denver had one more chance to shoot the ball before the game went into overtime. And out of all of them, Kleiza was the one inbounding the ball.......lmao are you serious? he was the best perimeter shooter out there on the court at that time and yet you're going to let him inbound the ball instead of letting Camby do it? So what happens? KMART gets the ball and shoots a long airball and misses terribly from the 3-pt line to go into overtime. There is no reason for KMart or Camby to be hanging around the perimeter..they should be staying near the goddamn basket...hell no one was even near the paint incase the ball were to miss they could've tipped it in or go for a layup, dunk...etc. Worst play to ever been drawn....Seattle knows that they have to double Melo and AI so why is the ball intended for Melo in the 1st place? And exactly how did Karls genius plan went? Well....Melo got doubled(obviously) and couldn't get to the ball thus, Kleiza had no choice but to give it up to Kenyon and he thought he was Jason Kapono and jacked up a 3. it should've been Kleiza shooting the 3 instead of KMart, but the moron coach had him inbounding instead...great job. This game is by far the worst loss of the season and at such a crucial time too.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #4
Mattbuffs6
I airball my layups

I believe this might be the biggest upset throughout the whole NBA season.. we beat them by 42 and 52 points earlier this year!! Plus the Sonics had lost 16 of their last 17 coming into the game.. we just weren't ready to play..
Mattbuffs6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

The talent is obviously there.So karl is to be blamed for this..
Losing to teams with much less talent then us is unacceptable.

whther lack of concentration or motivation..all this is the coaches job to do. The coach has to motivate his players and make them concentrate..make them play with heart...
some of the teams we lose too are just a complete and utter joke
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #6
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

my perfect staff- mark jackson as head coach gurgurich as lead assistant and dantley and alx english
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:34 AM   #7
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
my perfect staff- mark jackson as head coach gurgurich as lead assistant and dantley and alx english
Hehe, anything is better than the ones we have currently. :)
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: