Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Steph Curry is the only future HoFer Finals winner with 0 HoF or future HoF teammates

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    meltdown

shook as phuck

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Steph Curry is the only future HoFer Finals winner with 0 HoF or future HoF teammates

for someone who's been online all day every day for months you'd think you would actually become better at this.

not the case with you. still just as unfunny and boring as ever.

you get shit on more than anyone in history but you keep coming back because its the only human interaction you get.

0/11
    I think you are projecting here. You are the one who talks about "respect" on the forums and brags about being a member "since ez board". Glad you have been posting on here for 10+ years and still haven't moved on. Nice life.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_

shook as phuck
    you know you fail at life when you start copying the most unoriginal, unfunny retard on the internet, warriorfan.

like i said virgin, come back to me when you're not a 5 foot ugly beta asian with psoriasis and dentures the size of your moms tranny dick.

tantrums

i fakkin love it, keep em comin

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    I think you are projecting here. You are the one who talks about "respect" on the forums and brags about being a member "since ez board". Glad you have been posting on here for 10+ years and still haven't moved on. Nice life.
    what are you talking about, fatass? ive literally never said anything about being here since ez board, you pathologically lying diabetic virgin.

0/11

you know you fail at life when you start copying the most unoriginal, unfunny retard on the internet, warriorfan.

like i said virgin, come back to me when you're not a 5 foot ugly beta asian with psoriasis and dentures the size of your moms tranny dick.
    so mad

Undefeated

i fakkin love it, keep em comin
    no you don't. this is your way of telling us how shook you are.

changing my quotes and acting like you "love it" is typical beta male behavior. which is expected from an ugly, socially retarded misfit asian. you guys hate confrontation.

bron stans shook as phuck

and to warriorsfan

GET EM MATE. AMC didn't get the Finals MVP but he did bring a title to Akron, something lebeta couldn't do unless he jump ship again.

warriorfan is a stanning beta who throws the entire team under the bus to prop up curry. He's just a bandwagonner

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    warriorfan is a stanning beta who throws the entire team under the bus to prop up curry. He's just a bandwagonner
    just play the game brah

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    bandwaggoner? peep the join date, warriors went 26-56 that year. warrior fan since day one, keeping it the only way I know, one mother fuccin hundred, deal with it.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    bandwaggoner? peep the join date, warriors went 26-56 that year. warrior fan since day one, keeping it the only way I know, one mother fuccin hundred, deal with it.

so much ****ing cringe.

Curry won a title with the best team in the league. Hell, his teammates were so good that one of them won a FMVP.

This was really not a great accomplishment.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Curry won a title with the best team in the league. Hell, his teammates were so good that one of them won a FMVP.

This was really not a great accomplishment.
    good point.

and they barely got by an injury riddled cavs team without two of their best three players.

curry's putrid play almost cost them a championship against one of the worst teams ever to be in the finals.

he was so bad he lost votes to a guy on the losing team who of which shot 38%.

good point.

and they barely got by an injury riddled cavs team without two of their best three players.

curry's putrid play almost cost them a championship against one of the worst teams ever to be in the finals.

he was so bad he lost votes to a guy on the losing team who of which shot 38%.
    meltdown

just play the game brah
    What happened to not hating on Bran anymore?